Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Please Help Me?! URGENT

Ok, so I have severe anxiety and the other day (yesterday) I had a panic attack. I almost threw up. Now, I'm scared to eat because I'm scared to throw up so I feel nauseous. It's like a circle. What do I do so that I can eat?!? I'm so scared. Please Help ME!!!!!

Default Re: Please Help Me?! URGENT

try eating little and often, try something plain, maybe start with some biscuits, thats should stop your nausea...people often experience nausea from not eating. Panic attacks also cause nausea but does not mean that you'll be s*.

Now grab yourself a biscuit and distract your self...think about other things like...i don't know...if you could design your own home, what would it be like...come on, you can do it! :-) think of anything but the panic and the panic will wash away x

Default Re: Please Help Me?! URGENT

Get something to eat and watch something you really like on the t.v. I get like this but i promise you that once you eat and relax with it you will be o.k again.