Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default just CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

I can't live like this anymore.....I'm so f*cking scared of myself its unreal....this is all too overwhelming for me...I just can't do it....
    "It is the child that sees the primordial secret in nature and it is the child of ourselves we return to. The child with-in us is simple and daring enough to live the secret."

Default Re: just CANT DO THIS ANYMORE

Why are you scared of yourself? Scared of yourself getting sick? I know it's hard, but I really think you can do this. Try to think of yourself as a "normal" person. When your stomach hurts and you get nervous.. ask yourself.. Would a "normal" person be nervous? No! This isn't normal and we all need to get better. It's going to be okay.
    ☮ ♥ emma

You can do it!!! When I'm sick, I try to picture all the cells in my body as being little soldiers that are fighting to make me feel better! It sounds silly but it helps to cheer up! We believe in you

Yes you can, you have done it before so you have experience on your side. Chin up and think of your kids they need you.