Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Merry Christmas to me :(

I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out because I feel so nauseous on motherfucking Christmas. All I want to do is lie in bed and sleep the night away. I'm supposed to go over to my uncle's and aunt's house around 6 but there's just no way I'm going. I just took a generic form of Emetrol. I'm crossing my fingers it works. I'm just so fucking sick of this. I can't even enjoy this time with my family because I feel too sick. I didn't get any sleep last night. As a matter of fact, my sleeping patterns have been so fucked up as of late so I don't really fall asleep until the sun rises and sleep most of the entire day. Well it's been almost a full 24 hours of no sleep. Could that be what's making me feel so sick?? This just sucks. I feel depressed and irritable to to top it all off-the cherry on the top of this crap sundae that is my day.

Default Re: Merry Christmas to me :(

24 hours of no sleep will certainly contribute to you feeling s* but does in no way mean that you will be. Maybe you feel n* becuase of the pressure and anxiety, there is no reason why you would be sick is there. Eat a little of what you fancy and just try and relax, i know its hard but you can do it! :-)