Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Smile OT: Facebook, Gardens of Time Neighbors??

Just wondering if anyone plays Gardens of Time on FB. I need new neighbors, I'm very hooked on that game and it seems only a limited amount of my fb friends play it. If anyone here plays Gardens of Time please add me as a neighbor!!! Send me a private message and I will add you on FB. Plz!
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

Default Re: OT: Facebook, Gardens of Time Neighbors??

I don't play Gardens of Time but I do play Sorority Life on Facebook. It's fun, you should give it a try, haha.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

I may have to do that! I'm not much for playing games but I find it keeps me distracted from anything negative.
    My Jacob makes life beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by alisha27 View Post
    I may have to do that! I'm not much for playing games but I find it keeps me distracted from anything negative.
    That is exactly it. It is a great distraction from anxiety and n*.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.