Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation So I decided to clean a bit... Exposed now??

I even cleaned the toilet that my sister v*ed and had d* in. She says she cleaned it too, so now I guess it's super clean, haha! I also cleaned all the surfaces in the bathroom, I opened the window to let some fresh air in and I cleaned all the surfaces in my room too (just to be sure that where I'm sleeping is clean and safe). I'm just scared that because I cleaned the toilet, that I may have exposed myself? Is this right or am I just being irrational? I've washed my hands before eating or touching my face and I've been using a different bathroom to the one she was sick in. What are my chances? I'm just tired of worrying.

Default Re: So I decided to clean a bit... Exposed now??

You won't get it from cleaning, not if you've been keeping your hands away from your face and washing them before you eat. You'll be fine. Now that everything's nice and clean, please try to calm down a bit .... distract your mind somehow.... maybe read a good book or watch a good movie or play a game or something. In a few days this will be a thing of the past.

I'll know by this time tomorrow if I'm okay. Just wish I could fast-forward! Thanks, I'll get out my Friends boxset and get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelPedli View Post
    I'll get out my Friends boxset and get some sleep.
    Good idea! Get some rest.