ok so 4 days ago i had the neighbor girls over at my house after playing with my son for 4 hours they brought up the fact that them and there whole fammily have been sick with a sv. i was PISSED! about 10 hours later that night my son woke up coughing he ended up ving 4 times. Im not sure if it was sv or just his little cold making him couch so hrd he gaged them V.
HE was fine after that and just battled the rest of the cold an seems to be fine now. ok so its been 4 days sense that happened today my husband woke up with a cold also. HE cant breath threw his nose his voice is all scratchy and he just feels like total poo. An hr ago he started to fall asleep on the couch so ilet him sleep, he was all bundled in blankets so i figured he was gonna be hot but let it be. 20 mins ago he woke up and said those ever dredfull words! "my somach hurts" then " i feel like im gonna V" my heart skipped a beat and im shaky all over. Im still sitting in the same living room as him an so far so good. Im curious ur thoughts on this. Maybe its influenza? sometime people have V with it but its stillnnot the same as a SV. but its been 4 days allready so i figured it couldnt have been what the girls had. Should i go lock myself in my room? is it only contagious if he used the bathroom then i do?
o man this is soooo stressfull i dont know what to do im a mess.