Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: sv* in home... hate my fear so much. please read i need help

Quote Originally Posted by emmalou View Post
    I also agree that suicide is never the answer and its selfish.. But your posts are coming off as very cruel and the exact opposite of helpful. You know as much as everyone how scary this phobia can be. I'm worried that the not so nice answers in this thread may have pushed this person in the wrong direction. I'm not trying to start an argument. But as a child of God, my only hope is that I could give this person love and support. Not criticism and hurtful words.
    I haven't pushed anyone. I am also a CHRISTIAN (child of christ) and I know that suicide is a sin. You WILL go to hell. To even speak the words of taking your own life is sinful. God gave this precious life to YOU as a GIFT, and to threaten to selfishly take it is a sin, period. I support ANYONE who comes here and has a difficult time, is depressed, wants to get help, but to come here and threaten to kill yourself gets NO sympathy from me...or God.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinak View Post
    I haven't pushed anyone. I am also a CHRISTIAN (child of christ) and I know that suicide is a sin. You WILL go to hell. To even speak the words of taking your own life is sinful. God gave this precious life to YOU as a GIFT, and to threaten to selfishly take it is a sin, period. I support ANYONE who comes here and has a difficult time, is depressed, wants to get help, but to come here and threaten to kill yourself gets NO sympathy from me...or God.
    I apologise if I upset you- I just felt this was a place I could share exactly how I was feeling. I won't mention similar things again

oh my goodness, no wonder religion is at the crux of many wars throughout history. Anger, disgust and impatience dominate this particular post. ah well each to their own opinions.

With regards to Billie...hope your okay, we know it wasn't said to hurt anybody, i imagine what you wrote was implusive to how you felt at the time. Look after yourself x

I am a Christian too. I believe God is worried for this child. Do you think this is how God wants you to treat a person? God wants us to believe he is our salvation and wants us to be thankful that he died for our sins. You sound Catholic from how you are writing. Suicide is part of a mental illness a chemical imbalance. Do you think Christ would betray a child like this? I think not. Who and where in the Bible does it say that they will go to hell? How much do you sin by thought, word and deed? You sinned by what you wrote. I am ashamed that you are acting this way. May Christ forgive YOU tonight
    Colleen