Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Sorry, but I just can't stop thinking about it... *maybe be graphic)

I hate posting multiple threads, but I just need to rant.

This kid who was at my aunt's New Years party started to tell his mum he was feeling sick, so she said go to the bathroom. By this point I was tuned in and I could already feel my heart start to beat faster.
    I rushed to find my aunt to borrow her phone when the kid came out of the bathroom and said something to his mum. I didn't hear exactly what he said, but I heard his mum say "Did you clean it up?"

So, once I found my aunt, I asked if I could use her cell for a sec to call my dad. I walked into her bedroom because it was the most quiet room in the house and I called my dad at least 5 times in a row. After he did pickup the 5th time, I tried my bestfriend, whose phone was dead, then I called my grandma, but her's was dead as well. I started to cry for at least 20 minutes until my dad finally called my aunt's cell back.

I talked to him for a while and that kind of calmed me. After a while he said to put my aunt on the phone.
    After she talked to him, she explained that the kid didn't really get sick, he just "ate too much junk food and was jumping around too much." I don't believe it because the kid was coughing a lot that day and he seemed like he had some kind of illness.

That was quite a few hours ago, and I still haven't stopped thinking/freaking out about it.

Blah, this is the WORST thing in the world to deal with...

Default Re: Sorry, but I just can't stop thinking about it... *maybe be graphic)

I know how things just play and play in your head...it sucks when that happens....I'm sure you will be okay and not catch anything...I would wanna just go home too...

Default Re: Sorry, but I just can't stop thinking about it... *maybe be graphic)

I know exactly how you feel when that happens it's the scariest thing ever and you feel like you just have to be home. Once you got home did you start to feel better? I hope so. And he may have just had a cold earlier in the day with a cough. And when young kids eat too much junk food and run around and get dehydrated they may become n* and might even v*. It was a good idea to get away from the situation and go into your aunt's room. Even breathing cleaner air in there must have felt better than being out by the kid.

It's good to know other people have felt like that! I waited her her room until the kid left with his mum and and I spent maybe an hour just trying to calm myself down some more and try to get the courage to go back up stairs.

I had to stay the night and I could NOT sleep. I kept thinking I felt sick, even though it was just my mind saying I was.
    I got home today and felt a little better anyway, which was good!

Thanks your reading the post, guys! <3