Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Whats your favorite???

I think most of us have been a little antsy lately (Including myself to say the least) so we should start a fun thread and get to know eachother better,

Favorite Movie: Me pretty much anything Disney
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Robert DeNiro and Hugh Jackman
    Favorite Hobby: Scrapbooking
    Favorite Musician: Frank Sinatra
    Favorite TV Show: I think mine is Glee and Family Guy at the moment lol Two and a Half Men went down hill and so has the Office...I do like Mike & Molly too.

Default Re: Whats your favorite???

Favorite Movie: dirty dancing
    Favorite Actor/Actress:patrick swayze/jodie foster
    Favorite Hobby: reading
    Favorite Musician: metallica
    Favorite TV Show: mike & molly,ghost adventures

Favorite Movie: I'm in film school so I honestly couldn't pick...I have like five in each genre. A few are Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version), Zoolander, Young Frankenstein, Frozen.
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Again, same as above. Maybe Jason Segel.
    Favorite Hobby: Horseback riding
    Favorite Musician: I'm so indecisive! I guess No Doubt
    Favorite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Shameless, Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Dexter, Pan Am.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Favorite movie: wow that's a tough one...I'm honestly not sure I could pick just one. I really like The Shining and movies that mess with your mind and make you think--i.e psychological thrillers such as Shutter Island or Black Swan. Seriously, my friends and I debate about hidden clues and such in movies for hours...
    Favorite actor: Was Heath Ledger. His performance in The Dark Knight was absolutely phenomenal. I was devastated when I learned of his passing.
    Favorite hobby: just doing really chill things or really fun, random and adventurous things. My group of friends and I usually go exploring random haunted places located in our area late at night. SO fun! Makes for a fun/entertaining road trip that's for sure!
    Favorite musician: Again I cannot really choose but I'll narrow it down between Mudvayne and My Darkest Days.
    Favorite TV show: Family Guy hands down!!! And Ridiculousness is HILARIOUS!

All good answers...O yeah, how can I forget Jason Segel...he did great creating the muppet movie yes, those phsychological thrillers are amazing they always leave a bitter taste in my mouth after its over...which is good lol

Quote Originally Posted by spilled_milk View Post
    Favorite Movie: I'm in film school so I honestly couldn't pick...I have like five in each genre. A few are Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (Swedish version), Zoolander, Young Frankenstein, Frozen.
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Again, same as above. Maybe Jason Segel.
    Favorite Hobby: Horseback riding
    Favorite Musician: I'm so indecisive! I guess No Doubt
    Favorite TV Show: How I Met Your Mother, New Girl, Shameless, Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Modern Family, Dexter, Pan Am.
    Dude, I swear we are so alike, like Jason Segel is MY MAN, and I absolutely adore No Doubt Ive seen them live, and how i met your mother & greys anatomy are my absolute faves. Lol just thought that was weird !

Favorite Movie: Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, The Change Up, and The Butterfly Effect.

Favorite Actor/Actress:Jason Segel, Neil Patrick Harris, Justin Long, Drew Berrymore, Katherine Heigel

Favorite Hobby: Anything beauty realated (doing nails, make up, shopping)

Favorite Musician: Green Day, Blink 182, MGMT, Foster the People

Favorite TV Show: How I met Your Mother, LOST, Grey's Anatomy, Greek, and Desperate Housewives.

Favorite Movie: Seven Pounds, Hancock, Pursuit Of Happiness, Valentines Day.

Favorite Actor/Actresses: Will Smith, Dane cook, Adam sandler, Jennifer anniston.

Favorite Hobby: Making people laugh, soccer, watching football.

Favorite Musician: Wes Nyle, B.o.B., Kenny Cheseny, Billy Curington, more.

Favorite Tv Shows: Fear Factor, Big Brother, AFV, Tosh.0, Hoarders, NFL SUNDAY, Sportscenter, Family Fued!

Surprised Will Smith wasnt mentioned! lol

Favoutite movie Beetlejuice, favoutite actor, Terence Knox, favourite tv programmes, all CSI`s hobbies, reading, watching tv, sufing the net.

Favorite Movie: So many, Psycho, Soul Surfer, all Harry Potters,
    Favorite Actor/Actress: John Stamos, Emma Thompson
    Favorite Hobby: Flute
    Favorite Musician: Switchfoot, Britt Nicole, any Christian artist
    Favorite TV Show: Full House, Gilmore Girls, Home Improvement (I know they aren't current =) )

I have too many to choose from!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ooh this is fun!!

Favorite Movie: Probably of all time, Forrest Gump
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Jimmy Fallon, hmm actress, Sandra Bullock
    Favorite Hobby: photography, crocheting
    Favorite Musician: Dave Matthews Band
    Favorite TV Show: Modern Family, 30 Rock, Parks & Recreation, Bones, Castle, there are too many to list! But I agree, the Office has gone downhill, but I think it has improved with Andy being boss

Favorite movies: Black Swan, Eat Pray Love, Sliding Doors, Legally Blonde, Sex and the City, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, May, The Silence of the Lambs, Outbreak
    Favorite actors/actresses: Patrick Dempsey *swoon*, Natalie Portman, George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon, SJP
    Favorite hobby: shopping, shoe shopping, fashion/beauty, reading, cooking, anything medical/health related
    Favorite musicians: Maroon 5, Lady Gaga
    Favorite TV shows: Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, Mystery Diagnosis, Oprah's Lifeclass

And I'm adding a couple of other categories because I'm curious about other people's answers...
    Favorite books: She's Come Undone, The Lovely Bones, You Can Heal Your Life, Eat Pray Love, Anything by Sophie Kinsella or Emily Giffen, The Beach, The Hot Zone, The Cobra Event, Dirty Girls Social Club
    Favorite stores: Holt Renfrew, Leo (an incredible little boutique just off 17th ave SW in Calgary), Michael Kors, Nine West, Brown's Shoes, Coach, Jacob, Banana Republic, BCBG, Sephora, Whole Foods, Bath and Body Works (for candles), Bed Bath and Beyond, Stella & Dot...
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

Fave movie: pulp fiction, the departed, die hard
    Fave actor: denzel washington, samuel l jackson, tom hanks
    Fave hobby: shopping, reading, studying, tidying, singing
    Fave musicians: kings of leon, the fray, ed sheeran
    Fave tv show: lost, modern family
    Fave book: anything by harlan coben and camilla lackberg, catch 22, of mice and men, color purple, shutter island
    Stores: pilot, topshop, next

Quote Originally Posted by barbiegirl View Post
    Favorite movies: Black Swan, Eat Pray Love, Sliding Doors, Legally Blonde, Sex and the City, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, May, The Silence of the Lambs, Outbreak
    Favorite actors/actresses: Patrick Dempsey *swoon*, Natalie Portman, George Clooney, Reese Witherspoon, SJP
    Favorite hobby: shopping, shoe shopping, fashion/beauty, reading, cooking, anything medical/health related
    Favorite musicians: Maroon 5, Lady Gaga
    Favorite TV shows: Sex and the City, Grey's Anatomy, Scrubs, Mystery Diagnosis, Oprah's Lifeclass

And I'm adding a couple of other categories because I'm curious about other people's answers...
    Favorite books: She's Come Undone, The Lovely Bones, You Can Heal Your Life, Eat Pray Love, Anything by Sophie Kinsella or Emily Giffen, The Beach, The Hot Zone, The Cobra Event, Dirty Girls Social Club
    Favorite stores: Holt Renfrew, Leo (an incredible little boutique just off 17th ave SW in Calgary), Michael Kors, Nine West, Brown's Shoes, Coach, Jacob, Banana Republic, BCBG, Sephora, Whole Foods, Bath and Body Works (for candles), Bed Bath and Beyond, Stella & Dot...
    Ooh I love Stella & Dot!! Have you ever seen Thirty-One bags? I just started selling them a few months ago

Favorite Movie: It changes often but the usuals are Raising Helen, Taken, Knocked Up, Vegas Vacation, The Devil Wears Prada, 27 Dresses, Juno, Enough .. told you theres a lot! Haha and that's not even a complete list!
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Katherine Higel, Adam Brody (I have more)
    Favorite Hobby: Organizing/cleaning my house, reading, shopping
    Favorite Musician: Taylor Swift, Dave Matthews Band, Maroon 5, John Mayer, Drake, Lil Wayne, Eminem
    Favorite TV Show: I honestly have a million shows I watch but some of my favorites are Teen Mom/16 & Pregnant (all seasons), Mob Wives, The OC, Keeping Up With The Kardashians (and all spin-offs), Sister Wives, International House Hunters, Kendra, Reba, The Biggest Loser, Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, Switched At Birth ... I won't list anymore! hahhahah
    Favorite Store: Forever 21, Hollister, American Eagle, Charlotte Russe, Express, Kohls, amazon.com, Louis Vuitton, Alex+Ani (obsessed with their bracelets), Nordstrom .. again, I have plenty more! Lol
    Last edited by Cupcake x; 01-08-2012 at 05:24 PM.
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

Favorite Movie: I don't have a favourite I love too many to list - I'm a huge movie geek. Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, Lock stock & 2 smoking barrels (which my cat's named after), usual suspects, anything by david fincher, cloverfield, I'll stop now...
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Eliza Dushku is probably the sweetest lil bit of a thing ever.
    Favorite Hobby: Arts & crafty stuff like photography, sewing, restoring furniture, drawing, design.
    Favorite Musician/Band: Darwin Deez, the xx, smashing pumpkins, Sia, Gotye
    Favorite TV Show: Sliiiightly obsessed with tv shows. I have a huge list I watch but anything by Joss Whedon will be the all time faves. I have seen Buffy & Angel a hundred times over and can pretty much quote anything by him.
    Favorite Book: Pride & Prejudice
    Favorite Store: Victoria's secret. Being in Australia I have to order it all online though.

lilyluna - my fiance and I just started rewatching the entire of home improvement. it was freaking me out that I used to have a crush on the middle kid and watching it now I feel all old and weird about it haha.

^^I love Mystery Diagnosis. It's so interesting.

Favorite books: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult is BY FAR the best and most intense book I have ever read. I love it so much but it is definitely not for the faint of heart, but if you're looking for a spectacular read, this is it.
    Favorite stores: Wet Seal, Body Central, Victoria's Secret, GameStop, Sally's Beauty Supply and Heinens (such a great grocery store lolz)

OH! And adding on to my favorite shows....BOY MEETS WORLD!!! That will ALWAYS be my all-time favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by zipity View Post
    Ooh I love Stella & Dot!! Have you ever seen Thirty-One bags? I just started selling them a few months ago
    No, I've never heard of them, are they new? Handbags? I rep Stella & Dot as well... the new Spring 2012 collection came out today and OMG it is to die for gorgeous.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

Favorite Movie: Stand By Me, Clueless, all Shrek movies I could go on and on....
    Favorite Actor: Reese Witherspoon & Will Farrell
    Favorite Hobby: shopping!!!!!!!! Anything outdoors with my kiddos!
    Favorite Musician: Garth Brooks, Rihanna, Adele, Brad Paisley, any country singer really I belt out country all the time!
    Favorite TV show: First 48, Law & Order SVU, CSI, Blue Bloods, Wipeout! Lol
    Favorite Book: Twilight series, and anything by Jodi Picoult...she is simply amazing!
    Favorite Store: Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Macy's, Forever 21, Gymboree, Old Navy, Target, NFLshop.com, Whole Foods, Lia Sophia (I was obsessed with their jewelry now I sell it!)
    Last edited by CMM811; 01-09-2012 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CMM811 View Post
    Favorite Movie: Stand By Me, Clueless, all Shrek movies I could go on and on....
    Favorite Actor: Reese Witherspoon & Will Farrell
    Favorite Hobby: shopping!!!!!!!! Anything outdoors with my kiddos!
    Favorite Musician: Garth Brooks, Rihanna, Adele, Brad Paisley, any country singer really I belt out country all the time!
    Favorite TV show: First 48, Law & Order SVU, CSI, Blue Bloods, Wipeout! Lol
    Favorite Book: Twilight series, and anything by Jodi Picoult...she is simply amazing!
    Favorite Store: Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Macy's, Forever 21, Gymboree, Old Navy, Target, NFLshop.com, Whole Foods, Lia Sophia (I was obsessed with their jewelry now I sell it!)
    Have you read The Pact or Nineteen Minutes!? Please tell me you have hahah

Favorite Movie: Pleasantville and Big Fish - my happy movies
    Favorite Actor/Actress:Leonardo DiCaprio and Christina Ricci
    Favorite Hobby: Reading, Baking, Knitting
    Favorite Musician: Ahh, too many to name...
    Favorite TV Show: Mad Men and Twin Peaks

I see store has been added I definately LOVE kohls!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    Have you read The Pact or Nineteen Minutes!? Please tell me you have hahah
    I am in the middle of 19 minutes....but I have read the pact, plain truth, keeping faith, house rules!!! I LOVE her novels!

Favorite Movie : Matilda, Where the Heart Is, Conair, Ladder 49, Fireproof, Legally Blonde, Dirty Dancing & many more.
    Favorite Actor/Actress : Patrick Swazey, Katherine Heigl, Cicely Tyson, & Adam Sandler.
    Favorite Hobby : Reading.
    Favorite Musician : Rascall Flats, Martina McBride, and Bob Segar.
    Favorite TV Show : Grey's Anatomy is my favorite show of all time, but when I was younger I loved Boy Meets World, Are you afraid of the dark, ahh real monsters, rugrats, doug, franklin, and I still like those shows but the never come on.
    Favorite Books : I have read so many books but I love anything by Nora Roberts and anything by Nicholas Sparks.
    Favorite Store : American Eagle, Mac, Sephora, Hollister, and Aeropostale.

Favorite Movie: Pretty Woman
    Favorite Actor: Owen Wilson, Adam Sandler, Jason Segal, Will Smith Actress: Julia Roberts, Julianne Moore, Michelle Pfieffer
    Favorite Hobby: beach vacation, watching TV
    Favorite Musician: Madonna, Mary J. Blige, Brad Paisley, Rascal Flats
    Favorite TV show: Private Practice, Grey's, How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Good Wife, Mike & Molly, House Hunters
    Favorite Book: Anything by Nicholas Sparks and Jodi Picoult
    Favorite Store: Target, TJ Maxx & Marshall's, JCPenney

Quote Originally Posted by CMM811 View Post
    I am in the middle of 19 minutes....but I have read the pact, plain truth, keeping faith, house rules!!! I LOVE her novels!
    Nineteen Minutes/The Pact are definitely my favorites because you could just feel the emotion and what the main characters were going through. I have read The Pact about five times haha, never gets old!

Favorite Movie: pineapple express, horrible bosses was super funny and big daddy
    Favorite Actor/Actress: mark walburg and james franco and seth rogan adam sandler and jason bateman
    Favorite Hobby: hair makeup nails and modeling anything girly
    Favorite Musician: too many to count im super into skrillex and dubstep right now but like alot of rock too
    Favorite TV Show: LOST prison break, how i met your mother the kardashians and all the crimescene almost got away with it farensic shows.

Favorite Movie: One flew over the cuckoos nest, A beautiful mind, Any romcoms or girly
    Favorite Actor/Actress: Russell crowe, Jennifer Aniston
    Favorite Hobby: Anything Girly, Shopping, doing hair nails etc
    Favorite Musician: Anything i love beyonce and florence and the machiene
    Favorite TV Show: GOSSIP GIRL!!!! Take me out, BB, Casualty( weird i know) An idiot abroad
    Favourite Book- Any biography's and anything wrote by Sophie Kinsella
    Favourite shop- Topshop, French Connection, Primark, Jack Wills, Kurt Geiger, New look

Quote Originally Posted by DeadxxInside92 View Post
    Nineteen Minutes/The Pact are definitely my favorites because you could just feel the emotion and what the main characters were going through. I have read The Pact about five times haha, never gets old!
    Have you read Keeping Faith? Or Plain Truth? Or House Rules? Those books were so amazing!!!!!!! I love her...I'm so busy and if I start the book I get NoTHING done lol!!!