Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Well, I have an Irish family and I got through St Patricks Day!

My brother loves St Paddys Day. He went out on the night and came back to our housewith all his friends. They were drunkenly singing in the dining room but I didn't venture down to see when was going on! My brother came up to bed and didn't v*... phew!

When I got up on friday morning the place was a mess, brandy bottles and glasses everywhere, the conservatory smelt of stale cigarette smoke. Anyway, my brother got up at 2pm and we started to clean up. My brother went just outside the conservatory to the back garden and got the hose pipe out, his friend had v* just outside in the garden. [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]Luckily for me, I onlylooked after he'd cleaned most of it up with the water. I was totally grossed out and my appetite was gone for the rest of the day.

It's my 20th birthday today and he's gone on a pub crawl with his friends. He's staying out though at his friendsor so he says. I really hope he does, I hate the sleeplessness and the panicking. Sorry this post is long.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Happy birthday.

I've had a few Patrick's Daynightmares in my time so I know how you feel.

Happy, happy birthday!!

Hey happy birthday you!

i just went to Dublin a few weeks ago and had such a super time! I can see why you wld be worried tho - the Irish are big drinkers on St Patricks day hey! but you got thro it!! At least u know the v* was only due to alcohol. you cant catch anything AT ALL - and yeah its gross but its just beer and sprirts! nothing to worry about [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

WOW - since going to Dublin, im really interested in reading up on Irish history and finding out more - i just bought a book called Ireland a Novel by Frank Delaney - have u read it - any good?

What other Irish books or authors would u rcmd?

hugs
    ems x

Quote Originally Posted by ejb199
    Hey happy birthday you!

i just went to Dublin a few weeks ago and had such a super time! I can see why you wld be worried tho - the Irish are big drinkers on St Patricks day hey! but you got thro it!! At least u know the v* was only due to alcohol. you cant catch anything AT ALL - and yeah its gross but its just beer and sprirts! nothing to worry about [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

WOW - since going to Dublin, im really interested in reading up on Irish history and finding out more - i just bought a book called Ireland a Novel by Frank Delaney - have u read it - any good?

hugs
    ems x
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

Hey happy birthday you!

hugs
    ems x

hmm.. thats something i should know[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]. watch the film micheal collins if you havnt seen it.
    A major function of sadness is to help people become more aware of what they value and hence conserve it

JPTK - whereabouts in Ireland are you from? I had never been before but it was excellent - Dublin is such a cool, chilled but vibrant capital! And the flight from Bristol was a bargain 35 minutes!!

ems x

JPTK - whereabouts in Ireland are you from? I had never been before but it was excellent - Dublin is such a cool, chilled but vibrant capital! And the flight from Bristol was a bargain 35 minutes!!

ems x

im from a place called Meath, its about a half and hours drive from Dublin. Yeah, dublin can be great fun at night time, there are plenty of cool places to go around the temple bar area