Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Panic attacking right now im so scared!!!!

Omg I've had emet for forever but about 3-4weeks ago my bf woke up in the night being violently sick and had bad D too and I've been even more anxious than usual since then just in general! It was defo a SV he had coz his mum and dad got it two days later then his sisters bf who'd been in the house while their mum and dad had it! Well I havent seen any of them since then anyway because I've been too scared to so my bf will probably leave me soon coz of my stupid phobia grr! So anyway since that night he woke up V-ing I havent dared leave my house coz I keep hearing about more people that have had it and Im so scared of catching it! On NYE I dragged myself out and I went to a club with my friends and It was so busy and crowded im terrified I caught something there! Plus my friends bf was there and he had the SV about a week and a half ago! Omg so scared! Today my tummy keeps really hurting and I feel REALLY sick!!! So so scared!!! Ive been painting my bedroom though and maybe I feel sick coz of the smell? But now I need to shower coz I'm covered in paint but my stomach feels so WEIRD like bloated and gurgley and painful that I feel like I'll be sick if I stand up! It's so horrible!! I can't have a bug I cant cope with it! I do have IBS and i have plenty of reasons that could have been triggered off but it's never usually like this!?! Omg!!

I have eaten only a little bit today and haven't even had D (which im kinda used to coz of the ibs but i still panic for a week after it's a SV) but I keep thinking about every single detail my bf had that night! Like he ate and then had a stomach ache but didn't v until early hours the following morning so what if it happens in the night? Everyone else I know who's had it started in the night too! Im sorry in babbling on and on I'm just so panicked and scared!!!!!

Default Re: Panic attacking right now im so scared!!!!

Yeah I understand and sorry you feel this way. If you have anything to help the nausea then use it but other than that just do what you can to get through it.