Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Apologizing&Advice (Explicit)

I dont know whats been going on lately. Alot of you aware that i started a big controversy about me being cured. I stand 100% corrected. I made a big mistake by EVER doing that. I wanted to say sorry for everything i ever said that mislead you, or made you upset. Cause there was a good 3 weeks i really did think i was cured. But lately, ive been pretty crappy lately. I still have been doing good technically. But like right now, i am having a very random severe nausea attack. Ive been feeling amazing all day, but have been passing bowels and gas quite often. And each time its getting softer, which scares me, cause it makes me think im getting d* But right after the last one i got REALLLLY nauseous. It feels like i have a lump in my throat and if i burp i would v* alot. Its really sour right now. I dont know what to do. I dont know if its cause the different prozac ive been taking? Or if im down with somthing. I dont wanna v* tonight. I just did it Nov 26th. I would think i would be safe for a lil. But i just need some advice. Should i take a phenergan?

Heeeelp =[

Default Re: Apologizing&Advice (Explicit)

And im nervous cause at like 7 i ate ALOT of BAKED POTATO and corn. I dont wanna v* right after i ate, and the thought of that food being brough back up makes it worse. =[[[[[

Default Re: Apologizing&Advice (Explicit)

Sorry to hear that you were feeling good about things but are now feeling low again. The path to recovery can be like that, peaks and dips. The symptoms you describe sound like normal digestive goings-on, I think you're letting anxiety get the better of you, you'll be fine!