Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Whats goin on here?

Every night im getting really nauseous. And its not bad yet, but i know no one will reply till later on. But its getting there im scared my prozac stopped working =[ Ugh i just got over a MISERABLE 2 weeks and was 100% better. I need help.

Default Re: Whats goin on here?

Hi Dylan, I think all of us get worse at night, I've been on Zoloft for almost five years and my anxiety goes up and down. I don't think you're medicine has stopped working I think you are giving yourself anticipatory anxiety and nausea. Try to watch a movie or play a game, relax you're going to be ok.

=[=[ I cant even sleep. It just helps for me to have someone to talk to at a fast pace. I took a phenergan about 4 hours ago. And it could ware off anytime. I ate like 2 bites of turkey earlier. Im scared i have food poisoning. It also feels like its trying to come up but wont. =[ =[ Would have i already thrown up? Or is the phenergan working?

Do you have any other symptoms?

No. Just a tight chest, tired, no energy. I feel like if i gag its gonna come up. I keep running to the bathroom. =[

That's anxiety. Can you talk to your parents? Are they supportive?

No =[ Shes sleeping and gets mad if i wake her up =[

Well maybe you should talk to your doctor about taking something for anxiety. I take Ativan only when I really need it, and it works wonders. You should also think about going to therapy. You seem very young and it would be a waste to live your entire life this way.

But what can i do in the mean time. =[ I dont know what to do with myself. It wont go away. So i took another 50 mg of phenergan. I feel like its gonna happen tonight. =[ =[ =[ I cant even get to sleep. It feels like its in my throat. =[=[

Well you wouldn't feel it in your throat it's all very sudden, and if you were going to get sick you would have a long time ago. Think about it we all think tonight is the night and 99% of the time we are wrong. Can you watch an uplifting movie or read a good book? What time is it where you are?