Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default I think its time...

SV* been going round my house. Step Father had it 8 days ago now, Sister 5...
    Mood has been up and down, earlier was good but had a really bad day and found out my bf kinda cheated on me and been in a foul mood since...

stomach pains- finished my period but still on slighty.... and just really gasey.

Normally I can deal with gas but today its deeper and It feels dodgy plus im feeling nauseous and i dont normally...

Really want to chat about it

Default Re: I think its time...

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear your situation!! Just one of those things alone would be enough to give me anxiety. That's why I think you'll be okay...think of how stressed you must be and the toll it must be taking on your body. You may not feel well right now but try to distract yourself by watching your favorite show, reading a book, music, anything! I'm sure it will pass and you will be able to get through this.

Just v* twice... tbf it wasn't full on but still in shock

Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon. Just take it easy and know that it will be over soon.

I just don't know what to do with myself