Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Anyone up? Need help:/

I'm on brith control, and have been on a new pill for a month. I got my period at the end of last month, and was suppose to start my pills this past Sunday. However, I lost the new package and now haven't taken them in 4 days. I've bee feeling sick, nauseous with weird body aches as if I still have my period but I definitely don't. Does anyone think this is my body just confused from all of a sudden not being on the pills anymore? I'm so paranoid ugh, replies would be greatly appreciated!!

Default Re: Anyone up? Need help:/

its just your body going arggrhhh..hormones!!! lol. dw its normal and it wont make you v*. i would wait until next month when you get your period again and start it. you will get breakthrough bleeding that could last for a while
    No passion so effectively robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear.

Default Re: Anyone up? Need help:/

ugh I probably should do that.. it's just so scary:/ I hate the fear so much. Every little thing causes a full blown panic!! I can't stand it