Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Does this happen to anyone else?

If I wake up abruptly in the middle of the night I generally get a hot flash and then think, "maybe this is it" but it NEVER IS, yet I react the same way each time. If I have ANY kind of stomach cramp it's obviously worse. I get cramps a lot weather it be mrnstral or just has but I always overreact even when I KNOW it's just one of those two things.
    I try to calm myself but that doesnt always work I have to do my ritual, I get up make my tea and camp out on the couch, like I am now.
    IM SO TIRED, this is so stupid

Default Re: Does this happen to anyone else?

It's almost 6 in the morning and I'm going through the same thing. Thank goodness I saw this. Makes me feel a little better.

Yes! Happened to me last night...I woke up n* and actually thought I was going to v* but it was just a bad panic attack! UGH!

All the time. I actually am beginning to think that these feelings of n* are just mixed up signals from our brains and cause our organs to perceive pain, n*, cramping, incorrectly. Idk, but it's worth a talk to the doctor, perhaps. Especially if it is frequent.

Yes unfortunately It blows. That's what woke me up about forty minutes ago. All I wanna do is sleep dammit...

I haven't had it for a while, but yes, this has happened to me a fair few times - ig i wake up boiling hot in the night it sets me right off in a panic even if my stomach feels absolutely fine - i also go downstairs and lay on the settee too, funny how alot of us react in the same way and do the same kind of things

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.