Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy So weird... Advice please?

So I managed to get through all of yesterday without taking an anti-emetic. (Yay me!) I ate quite a bit for lunch and I even went to visit my boyfriend's dad in Doncaster in the late afternoon. I ate dinner and even had dessert after! (His dad cooked for us). I was quite gassy throughout yesterday, though. (I'm just coming off my period now. Sorry if TMI!) I woke up this morning with a headache so I took some paracetemol and ate some crackers along with a probiotic about half an hour later. Prior to eating my breakfast, I had a soft (ish) BM. About 30 mins after eating, I had another soft BM. Then about 5 minutes ago, I had another soft BM. (Again, sorry if TMI!) I'm just wondering what on earth is going on?! I'm obviously a little bit anxious about it and worried that I'm sick or I've caught something, but I'm trying my best to keep my mind focussed and tell myself I'm being irrational. Is there any explanation at all for these symptoms? If there is, please tell me! Just needing some reassurance here, really.

Just to add: I do not have d*. Just wanna make that clear. Also, as I've been on my period, all I've craved is food that is bad for me so I haven't been eating healthy food AT ALL. I'm hoping that this is what's caused my frequent BMs.
    Last edited by RachelPedli; 01-07-2012 at 06:45 AM.

Default Re: So weird... Advice please?

Just had another small BM. What is going on??!

Have you been eating a lot of fatty foods? Cause they can cause a large amount of soft bm because you're body can't absorb all the fat so just flushes it out. Same with large amounts of insoluble fibre but i'm not sure what foods contain that. Also caffeine can make you're digestive system speed up.

Basically it can be a number of dietary things! Probably nothing to worry about, it happens to us all when we find ourselves eating more bad food than usual

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseR View Post
    Have you been eating a lot of fatty foods? Cause they can cause a large amount of soft bm because you're body can't absorb all the fat so just flushes it out. Same with large amounts of insoluble fibre but i'm not sure what foods contain that. Also caffeine can make you're digestive system speed up.

Basically it can be a number of dietary things! Probably nothing to worry about, it happens to us all when we find ourselves eating more bad food than usual
    Yeah, I have. Naughty I know, haha. Thanks for the reply. Makes me feel more positive that it's nothing to worry about!

it's definitely from all the good food you had yesterday....i'm the same way.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Have you been taking fiber? Fiber hardens the stools. I take fiber everyday and it works really well!