Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Gggrrrr

Things were going so well i thought i was finally starting to win this battle. the only time i worried about being ill was the night before my work experience as i didnt have a phone number i could phone to let them know i wouldnt be in if i did get ill.

Last wednesday i travelled back home for the easter holiday. it has been so hectic travelling around visiting friends. today i felt a little dodgy in the afternoon but i ate a good dinner and pudding so wasnt overly worried but a little while ago i started to feel unwell. im not sure whether its because my body is still getting used to having dinners (i live on cereal when away) or what. Part of me too thinks maybe i have convinced myself i am going to be ill, the last time i v* was in the easter holidays last year. I don't know whether its n* the way you get when you get a sv or whether its because im so full from dinner. i hope its the latter. i keep needing to go to the toilet but at the moment its not d* or anywhere close to it.

Im annoyed at myself for getting like this as i was doing so well. I ahvent been in a panic for weeks. oh no i think im starting to get cramps in my stomach

*hugs*

are you feeling any better now? it could well be your body adjusting to eating "real" food as opposed to cereal again. i hope it passes soon

Hey Nicki,

It could be a case of realizing your anniversary. I hit mine yesterday (23 years) and I felt horrible. But only for that day. I know that it is hard, but do anything to take your mind off it, and just get through the day. Hopefully it will pass. I think we tend to be a superstitious bunch, at least I know I am.

Feel better sweetie.

--Kim

possibly the time of the month 4 u if ur not on the pill or anything an it also does sound like nerves about your a'anniversary' just take some time to relax and you'll be fine xxxx
    \'I know it aint easy, but thats okay because we\'re hopeful....\' - Faith Evans

Maybe it is just that feeling of being full, which I have come to hate. I eat very little as well and when the food hits my stomach, I get worried because I wonder if this will be the day I will get ill. Whenever I do eat (probably because I have deprived my body of so much), I get real gassy and somewhat bloated. It is most likely all in your mind. You were probably thinking about it for awhile and your body was responding to what you had told your brain before; that the anniversary was here so it will happen again. It is funny how we can make ourselves sick with our own minds. I really hope you feel better and got through it okay.

Stephanie