Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Does anyone ever dream about it?

I do quite often, I dream about me being sick (happened lastnight and now I feel sick lol) , my mom being sick, friends being sick, being V*ed on etc.

Do you dream about it? I really hate it

Default Re: Does anyone ever dream about it?

I've had dreams about vomit so many times in my life. They aren't nice at all but they are what they are, and that is just a dream. I got some very helpful advice on here a long time about about vomit dreams and it was along the lines of this...

If you have a dream that you are going to school at Hogwarts and are on the Quidditch team with Harry Potter and best friends with Hermione (spelling? lol) .. that does not mean that when you wake up the next morning you will be transported to Hogwarts, ect. This is in the same way that if you have a dream about vomit, someone else vomiting, ect, that the next day when you wake up that you will vomit, the other person in your dream will vomit.. know what I mean? Another example, I had a dream that I was almost attacked by a lion last night.... I don't think that's going to happen lol.

If you look up the dream meaning of vomit, it actually says that when you dream of throwing up, it means you want to change something thats going on in your life. It's not pleasant to dream about in the least but it's just a dream. Try to relax.
    My Mantra:
    If you continue to do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.
    -Originally an IES member since October, 2009-

I get them when people v* on me its horrible and so scary and it feels so real

I have dreamed about it so often I can't even count. And it's always about someone else doing it and me worried about catching what they have. I just had one a couple nights ago. HATE it!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

No Cupcake im not actually afraid its going to happen I just hate dreaming about it :P, Lastnight mine was about me having a sv and it was christmas time for some reason and I was feeling crappy and I V*ed in my dream, thats all I really remember. But ive had ones where every corner I turn theres someone V*ing. Its funny because im my dreams im always very calm about the situation but in real life its the total opposite. Also thankyou for the information about what it means , you know I have been wanting change lately :P idk what with exactly xD