Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Daughter Feeling Sick - Me Feeling VERY ANXIOUS!

My daughter, 10 years old, was not feeling well this morning at church. Her stomach and head hurt. Husband took her home, she was feeling better when I got back from church. Played this afternoon, and now has some diarrhea, says her stomach hurts. I have been dealing with this fear of vomiting and getting sick for my entire life, I am 42 and I thought it might get better but it just gets worse. I am on Celexa and Temazapam, helps a little but I still am extremely EXTREMELY anxious and worried that she is going to throw up or that I will catch it. My husband always deals with the kids when they have stomach issues but he is gone today. I am quickly working myself into a tailspin of nerves and queasy stomach and don't know what to do to get myself out of it. What do you all do??? HELP! I hate being this way. I really do hate it.

Default Re: Daughter Feeling Sick - Me Feeling VERY ANXIOUS!

I hope you had a peaceful afternoon and your daughter never got sick. It could have been something she ate upset her tummy, or she could have even had a bug but she just had d* with it. I hope you have some peace this evening!

Default Re: Daughter Feeling Sick - Me Feeling VERY ANXIOUS!

Thank You! She has not been sick since last night, so hopefully today will go better. Now I have to keep my anxiety under control, worrying that I will catch it.