Heyy new here...wondering if anyone can help me? I don't know my blood type but I do know both of my parents are A+, which means no chance I have B or AB (which more likely bring immunity to norovirus). Apparently I could have either A+, A-, O+ or O-. I did have my blood taken once, years and years ago but the doctor never told me what I have. Anyways...I'm here obviously because I'm a severe emetophobe (didn't know this was even a thing until recently, and all of the sudden all of those years where I just thought I was insane for my fear of puking made sense). And I'm wondering if the norovirus immunity gene (FUT2 I think?) is ONLY in people with B or AB blood types? I haven't puked since I was 4 (knock on wood) and I'm 19 now. I know that time it was because I was around someone who was sick. I'd like to think I had some sort of resistance to it (of course) because that would make my daily life a lot easier but I'm thinking that's not likely based on my possible blood type. I don't know. Any thoughts? My friend just left my house saying she felt super nauseous so now I'm freaking out haha.