Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Exclamation Need help! Very bad day :'(

Hey all,

The last couple of weeks after nearly a year of completely managing my phobia all my fears and paranoia have come flooding back I'm back to not trusting dairy and meat and most of the time am so worked up I can't hardly eat solid food at all. I'm just so scared it will come back to haunt me. I have been having nightly panic attacks and again am becoming obsessive with hand washing.

I haven't been leaving the house very much at all but today I ventured out to the mall and it was a very stressful expirience. I went through nearly a whole packet of hand wipes, I barely ate any of my McDonald's and to make matters worse, a little boy literally coughed all over me......ugggggggh! I have heard a about a couple of cases of SV the last month and I am going out of my mind thinking did I contract it or not?

I'm starting to break down again and I just can't I have worked so hard to build myself up.

I need some reassurance or advice or a stern talking to, anything, please?

Default Re: Need help! Very bad day :'(

i know this time of the year is so stressful for us emets..........just keep pushing yourself everyday to keep your life "normal'......you haven't caught a sv yet so obviously you are taking care of yourself

try not to let it get to you too badly..........we know how you feel.......don't let the stupid emet win
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.