Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

I know we really don't know eachother from a hole in the wall. but just wondering what things people may be surprised about (I Love reading the 25 things about celebrities in the US magazine lol)

I hope this helps some of us take our minds out of the slumps a bit. I know I've been a little down lately myself so enjoy.

1. I'm 28 and still have not gotten my driver's licence (Lame, I know, but I'm working on that for sure this year.)

2. In high school, I was nominated class flirt, but didn't win

3. I was an Extra in the movies Romeo Is Bleeding w Roy Schrider from Jaws, and in City Hall with Al Pacino (the scene was cut poo)

4. I was a major teeny bopper in high school. My favorite bands were Backstreet Boys, O-Town and NSYNC (*drool* Joey Fatone lol)

5. I've known my husband since the end of 1999 and we have been friends since then. We didn't start dating til 2004 for the first time

6. I majored in Journalism in college, but I am currently a medical secretary/assistant at a colon doctor.

7. Disney World is where I feel 100% happy and stress free. I am a kid at heart.

8. I prefer to have nights in with friends rather than going out and spending money.

9. My favorite animal is a penguin.

10. I love pretty much ANY vegetable!! Okay, any food at that.

That was harder than I thought, but gave me something to think about I guess....

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

ooh i love finding out things about people, i guess i'm a naturally nosy person and I love a good story!! This is a fab idea!!

1. I'm a nurse

2. but before training I was a table dancer/exotic dancer/lapdancer, whatever you want to call it!

3. I moved to London many years ago, i love the city!

4. i met my partner when i was 30 through a friend but after our first date I realised he was the hot aloof guy from a rival school! 15 years had passed since i saw him, i couldn't believe i was dating the super popular guy! lol

5. i used to be a goth, back when i was 16...i would only listen to sisters of mercy and groan about how depressing my life was!

6. I survived bacterial meningitus when i was a kid

7. i have a great memory for names and faces but have a habit of walking into a room and forgetting what i was doing!

8. i'm in love with all things antique and vintage , this includes clothes, in fact anything!

9. I don't leave the house without my cat eyes eyeliner, ha its become a part of me!

10. When i was a kid, i was convinced I was a mermaid (like in Splash) and refused to go near the sea (i lived near the beach) just in case my legs turned to fins and wouldn't turn back to legs

Ooh yes, harder than i thought but enjoyed that! will look forward to others replies!! x

p.s wow, also just discovered my over use of exclamation marks! lol

1. To look at im always smart and well dressed, but underneath i have 6 piercings, 4 tattoos and love hardcore rock music

2. I survived bactetial meningitis as a baby, but ended up with a damaged ear drum

3. Even though i am a vegetarian, i dislike animals - i wouldnt hurt them, but i just cant take to them

4. Despite missing over 2 years of high school i got top grades in everything

5. I have been with my now husband since just after my 16th birthday, he is the only person i have been intimate with

6. I am a major geek - i read educational books for fun, i also love reading thrillers and can finish a book within half a day

7. I have an iq of 136

8. I love disney films, very glad i have all girls for this reason - my fave is lion king

9. I am a trained singer and dancer, but suffer with stage fright

10. I had named each of my children before they were born - they were called Alexis, keeley and lacey - they ended up being called Brooke, hollie and imogen, much to the annoyance of people who had already wrote cards

10. I fall over. A lot. All the time actually,

Oops realised I done 10 twice...

1. With the exception of emetophobia, nothing scares me. I mean nothing. Not even things that should.

2. I am in the process of getting a book published.

3. I once had an affair with a married man.

4. I really wanted to be a Christian Pastor but that didn't work out.

5. I worked as a professional Dominatrix for about a year.

6. I love vegetables but hate vegans.

7. I'm OCD about cleanliness yet I absolutely hate cleaning. Can't stand it. Wish I never had to do it.

8. When I was a kid I was convinced that I was adopted and that my real parents were "out there" wanting to rescue me.

9. I sit across from every therapist I've ever seen and think, "You are a complete and total idiot." But then go on and tell them how much they've helped me because....

10. I'm a people-pleaser.

1. My children are 4th generation born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada! (crazy huh?)

2. I used to be a hardcore cocaine addict and alcoholic! Yep despite my emet I still partied really hard...

3. I love shopping! I could go everyday, even if I'd just to the grocery store!

4. I was really heavy after giving birth to my son and lost 120 pounds in 2 years!

5. My sons dad, and my now husband, I grew up with and have known each of them since I was 5 years old.

6. I NEVER wanted kids EVER, not because my emet but because I was so incredibly selfish! When I found out I was pregnant I cried for hours!!!! I wouldn't change it for the world now though!

7. People say my husband and I look a lot alike.

8. I danced professionally for about 15 years...my mom paid lots of money for me to be a dancer! Lol

9. I dont eat meat, yet my husband is a avid hunter and fisherman!

10. I support gay rights...my sister is gay and no one truly understands until you love someone who is. Coexist...love is love <3 =)

Keep em coming!! I love this thread, I'm so glad I started it...your stories are intriging!!

I feel kinda lame compared to all you guys!! LOL

1. I have yet to find anything I'm passionate about. Sure, I like photography and I think astronomy interesting. But I don't think I know what I'd go to college for.
    2. As an extreme emetophobic, I don't believe in medication. Not prescription at least. Which is why I'm not taking mine.
    3. Something thats always been a plan is graduating highschool & college and then moving to Alaska. I love the cold and it'd be so beautiful.
    4. I've never been in the ocean.
    5. I used to eat pickle and cheese sandwiches. What was I thinking right
    6. I love doing these sorts of things, answering questions and such but I can't really think of anything else about myself thats surprising.
    7. My house is haunted, and I've taken a picture with the ghost.
    8. I know we all feel this way, but if I could go back in time and relive my life exactly the way I have without changing a thing, I would.
    9. I've watched titanic so many times that I can't even comprehend how I'm still not tired of it.
    10. I stole a kitten once. Lol yep..

I think i'm a bit young to have 10 interesting things about me yet but i'll give it a go!

1. I study philosophy at Nottingham University - i'm a geek at heart

2. I've always had this thing about wanting to go to Canada, ever since I was little I told my parents I want to go there, I just love the cold and mountains and lakes.

3. Despite my emet I love the winter, I love the clothes and the snow (when it happens here) and the bare trees, and fires and christmas. This phobia sure ruins it all with winter fear of noro

4. I love the seaside, I find being by the sea so theraputic, just listening to it and getting lost in a day dream staring out at sea - perfect.

5. One of my favourite things to do is go to gigs, i love seeing live bands and comedy acts, living in London has meant i've always been spoilt for choice and been lucky enough to see lots of my favourite bands/comedians.

6. My favourite meal is a Shepherds Pie, its just unbeatable! But I also like to stuff my fave with chocolate whenever I can, it makes me feel so much better.

7. Despite number 6 i'm really very thin and have battled with keeping my weight up for a long time, though I've never had a proper eating disorder and I hate it when people say i'm so thin i must be anorexic. Like the rest of my family I don't have a very big appetite (unless its chocolate) but a crazy metabolism and stress/anxiety/hot weather often puts me off my food.

8. I've been known to just sit and stare out of my window for stupid amounts of time, i'm a big day dreamer.

9. I love fantasy films/books like lord of the rings, avatar, harry potter - nothing beats a good bit of escapism

10. I'm only 20 but already all I really want is a husband and kids, I wish I was more ambitious because i'm sure i'm capable of having a good career in something, but I know i'd give it up for a family.

1: I'm so short my mom can sneak me into places for less, saying I'm a 10 or 11 year old when really I'm 14
    2: I rotate between goth and hippie clothing lol. One day I'll be draped in black lace and the next I'll be wearing all the colors of the rainbow.
    3: I seriously can not get enough of The Sims 3 Pets xD
    4: I love the color pink so much i dyed my hair neon pink
    5: I wish I was in the cleveland orchestra
    6: I think ever single thing has feelings. Seriously. If someone pops a balloon I feel like crying because the balloon probably felt so misunderstood.
    7: I am horrible at algebra. xD
    8: I'm hugely competitive and refuse anything but the best. My room is papered in awards and trophies and medals.
    9: I have two younger brothers and an older sister who annoy the heck out of me.
    10: I have a dog named Teddy and I love him soooooo much. I also have a bird named Miss. Kitty and she is the sweetest thing ever! My sister and one of my brothers have guinea pigs named Athena and Persephone.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1. I never make plans I'm a live day by day kinda girl.

2. I love shoes!! Although my 2yr old has more than me!

3. I used to fall asleep while chewing gum, without fear of choaking.

4. I plan to go out to Africa to do aid work when my children have left home. (I have a long time to wait)

5. I have had 2 children but never had a labour or contraction!

6. I'm 23 and still want my mum when I'm unwell.

7. I only have one true friend.

8. My favourite time of year is christmas (although I usually spend it panicing from noro) but I get more excited than the kids, I was up at 6am last christmas and had to wake my 3yr old up at 7am cause I was sooo excited!

9. I have NO talents!

10. I always put myself last and EVERYONE else first, before I had children I was extremely selfish.

WOW!! That was very hard. Love this thread! X

Sorry I mean my 3yr old has more shoes than me!!

1. I obsessively buy high heels and NEVER wear them out. I'm 5'9'' and hate towering over people. I need to take some tips from supermodels as to how they do it and still manage to look glamorous!

2.I was arrested at age 17 for shoplifting with my best friend. She was 18 at the time and had to have her DNA taken and she had to go to court and pay a fine. (sooo thankful I wasn't legal at that point)

3.I had sex with a female before a male (and I don't even class myself as bi or anything)

4.I have a half-sister. A few years ago my dad told me he was married before he met my mum and had a daughter. She lives in the UK and would be about 30 years old.

5.I used to have about 13 piercings. All except my ears are gone and ALL have pretty much left a scar.

6.I love watching cooking shows and trying to emulate some of the chefs. The truth is, I can't bake to save my life.

7.I've lived in the same house my entire life (I'm 23) except from birth - 6 months when we lived in a rental while our house was being built.

8.I am obsessed with doing puzzles. I buy puzzlebooks all of the time and always send the coupons in the hopes of winning a prize. I love sudoku.

9.I had my heart broken at 16 and still haven't fully recovered. I think a lot of guys are jerks and I rarely allow anyone to get to know the real me. (i.e on a deeper level)

10.I'm a film buff, though not in a pretentious way. I love old movies and Hitchcock films.

Hmmm...this IS hard.
    1. My husband and I are married 15 years and we left our wedding reception in a hot air balloon! It was truly a fairy tale and I am very proud of the whole day.

2. I have always wanted one child in one century and the other in another century, and it just happened to go that way. My daughter was born in 1997 and my son in 2002!

3. I loooove cats and have always had at least one. I currently have 3 beauties...Libby, Butch and Laurel. I would have more if I could.

4. I also love the beach...I grew up spending summers at my aunt's cottage at Chalker Beach in CT. Now it's Fort Myers Beach.

5. I am a great speller and won a spelling bee in 4th grade...can't stand misspellings!

6. I am really sorry I haven't gotten to meet my grandfather, who died before I was born. Throat cancer. But I am convinced we will meet in heaven.

7. Also, both my parents are gone and it took me forever to not feel like an orphan...sometimes I still do.

8. I loooove medicine, watching any and all medical shows, like ER, Chicago Hope, House, Grey's, Dr. G., A Gifted Man, etc...sadly, this fear has hindered my working in this field, even though I'm a medical assistant and phlebotomist.

9. Some of my favorite foods are peanut butter, raw carrots, goya crackers, dark chocolate, pasta, and blueberries.

10. My guilty pleasure is napping. No matter what is happening, I will try to find time in the afternoon to get in bed, read, and take a nap.

Bye All!!

Quote Originally Posted by andee View Post
    2. I have always wanted one child in one century and the other in another century, and it just happened to go that way. My daughter was born in 1997 and my son in 2002!
    Hee hee I was born in 1997 and one of my brothers was born in 2002 as well! xD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1. I love to cook and bake.

2. My favorite animal is dolphins. Love them so much they are tattooed on my arm, and I swam with them this past September!

3. My first trip to Disney World was at age 27(my current age) and I felt like a child again.

4. I'm a lesbian, in a relationship, and we've been together going on 6 years this August

5. I have 2 younger sisters, but only one is in my life(I don't have a relationship with my dad at all, haven't since college)

6. My nephew is almost a year old and he's my world! Love him more than I could imagine!

7. I'm much better with my emet than I was, say, 7-8 years ago. I used to have to chew gum everynight before bed hoping I wouldn't wake up sick

8. I love any and all kinds of music

9. Favorite thing to do here lately is go to concerts. Seen some pretty amazing artists!

10. I have a 2 year degree in accounting, but found out I despise the career, so now I'm thinking of working with dolphins

what a cool thread

1. I'm really, really short! Only 4'8" haha

2. I majored in film production in college and it's still my dream to write & direct horror movies one day

3. However somehow I ended up working as a CNA in a nursing home, which I have a love/hate relationship with.

4. I've been told I can do impressions really well! cartman & beavis and butthead especially

5. I'm obsessed with Zebra print

6. I absolutely LOVE animals, if I could have 100 dogs I would. It's also the reason I became a vegetarian.

7. Laughing is my absolute favorite thing to do. I act so silly probably too often but life's too short not to laugh.

8. shopping is my biggest addiction, I just can't stop. I have 7 NorthFace jackets and I don't even know why..

9. looove the Beatles paul mccartney especially

10. I trained as a dancer for 11 years just didn't go anywhere else with it because I'm too small! haha

1. I got pregnant right after I turned 16, now 17. Never threw up from pregnancy sickness, but only one time because I caught the flu. (I was fortunate!)

2. I have the most beautiful 9 month old in the entire world!<3

3. I am addicted to GermX. I never touch my face or anything without putting it on first. I usually never touch my face period, but if I have to, I throughly wash or GermX my hands. Emet+Anxiety=OCD.

4. My emet has gotten TERRIBLY worse in the past few months along with my anxiety problems, but I am working on getting it under control. Hopefully.

5. I had an eating disorder at the age of 5, never been the same since.

6. I am a single mommy.

7. I plan on going to a JR. College after I graduate high school this year and pursuing a career in business administrations.

8. I am a technology FREAK.

9. I have danced my whole life & my friends think I am a black girl in a white girls body because of how I can dance & 'pop my booty'. Ha.

10. Add me on facebook or follow my twitter! Facebook- HannahYarber2012 Twitter-@hannahyarberr.

1. I lived in Colorado from age 4-12. Despite that, I HATE the cold and am cold at like 60 F.

2. I have moved 10+ times in my life.

3. I am an only child, so is my father and my mom has two living siblings, one doesn't have kids and the other lives in Alaska, so I don't have much family besides grandparents, my great grandma and great aunts.

4. I really am not a talented person. Haha.

5. I want to be a physical therapist.

6. I love to watch scary movies but I ALWAYS regret it. My boyfriend thinks it's the funniest thing when I want to see the movie but I spend half the time with my head in his chest not looking. Haha.

7. I look sweet and innocent but I want 3 piercings and 1 tattoo when I turn 18.

8. I always think in the back of my mind that I should go into the military but I'm too scared of boot camp.

9. I am one of the least confident people you may ever meet. I am very outspoken so no one really knows.

10. I love Chinese food!! I also love Italian food but Chinese has always been my favorite.

1. I married my husband when we were both 20 years old and had only been together three months.

2. I got to live in Hawaii for almost 3 amazing years, it was the best time of
    My life so far, and since I've moved back to Illinois I miss it everyday.

3. My husband was in the army, a combat engineer, an we spent the first year of our marriage apart because he was serving in iraq.

4. I am a photographer

5. I (as someone else said) think everything has feelings and feel bad for things that are mistreated.

6. I'm 5'10 and wear a size 10 shoe, like my husband, so I never wear heels because I don't want to be taller than him, it freaks me out lol

7. I am in love with animals, I have 3 right now, two dogs Sydney and toby, and a cat named chip. I'd love to have as many animals as possible, I prefer to rescue them, my cat I found at the bottom of a manhole only a week or two old and had to bottle feed her from an eye dropper.

8. I was in a car accident in 2008, when I drove underneath the car in front of me. Woops, thank goodness no one was hurt.

9. I played volleyball and golf in school. Everyone thought I played basketball because of my height, but I never cared that much for it.

10. I have always loved the water (lake, ocean, etc) I'm my happiest when at the beach, and also wanted to be a meteorologist, I love thunderstorms and tornados as well =]

1. Recently has been a time of HUGE change for me. Positive change. My mum and I moved away from my abusive father to the town that I have always loved since I was little, I changed universities because the one I was at wasn't working at all for me, and have completely overhauled my life.

2. I label myself as a lesbian, but really I think my sexuality would be better labelled as probably... panromantic. I don't fall for people based on gender, and have just come out of a 2 year relationship with a guy... He was the first guy I ever had feelings for.

3. I'm an only child, but I'm not the spoiled kind. I do work for everything that I have.

4. I love animals. I've had so many different kinds of pets. Dogs, birds, guinea pigs, lizards, and ferrets to name a few.

5. My favourite place in the world is called Abbotsford Convent. It's an old convent about an hours drive away from where I live. It's a relaxed, lovely, historical environment with gardens and an amazing old building which is right next to a children's farm and there are lovely restaurants inside. One is called Lentil as Anything, and you only pay for your meal what you feel it's worth. Luckily all the food sold there is AMAZING. (http://www.abbotsfordconvent.com.au/)

6. I refuse to let emetophobia rule my life. Some of my friends only see the fact that I get anxious when someone is ill, but I make SUCH a huge effort in my life to not let it rule what I do. I think I'm succeeding.

7. I'm a singer, and I'm trained in Jazz and musical theatre, but my passion is opera. I have an almost 5 octave range, my high end range is the most impressive. I'm trained in the Estill method of singing, which is absolutely amazing.

8. My dream is to open a music and dance school which caters for people with disabilities. I've taught a music and movement class for people with down's syndrome and it was the most rewarding experience of my life.

9. I am overweight. I have PCOS so it's almost impossible for me to lose weight like a normal person which sucks, but I eat right and I'm losing maybe 1kg per month. It's slow but there's really not much I can do about it, I just get really annoyed when people who are obviously really thin and lose weight easily complain about how "fat" they are.

10. I speak fluent French. It's my favourite language.
    Come visit my history blog:

Quote Originally Posted by livepink View Post
    what a cool thread

1. I'm really, really short! Only 4'8" haha

O good, I'm not the shortest in this thread lmfao!! I'm 4'11'' 1/2 my husband's little soon to be 11 year old cousin is almost taller than me...I feel so pathetic and I will be 29 in April haha)

Good things come in small packages

Hmm okay!

1. I am tall, skinny, and blonde but I'm a huge nerd and love 3D computer animation and video game design

2. I have taken an internship at a company called Psychic Bunny. The thing I'm most excited about is the pinball machine in the kitchen.

3. I still harbor a secret desire to go back to school once I graduate and be a vet tech instead.

4. I was a drug addict my last year of high school and first year of college.

5. I love all animals and have already told my boyfriend that we will have at least ten.

6. I've been riding horses since I was four (now 21)

7. I am a trained classical singer but refuse to sing in public.

8. I love cheese to the point of obsession

9. My favorite animal is the horse and in the Chinese Zodiac I was born in the Year of the Horse!

10. I have six piercings and two tattoos.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Ok, I'll give it a go!

1. I have a twin sister. She's my best friend!

2. I'm 19 and have never had a boyfriend. Or been on a date. Pretty pathetic, huh? :P

3. I'm an incredibly shy person, except when I am with my close friends.

4. I have played piano since I was 6.

5. My family owned a bookstore for 11 years, which is where I worked up until we closed the store this summer. Needless to say, I know a lot about books and the book industry..

6. I would love to be either a book editor or maybe a journalist someday.

7. I'm currently in my second year of university, studying Sociology and English Literature.

8. I am a straight-A student (well, actually, I got my first B+ ever last term. So my streak is over)

9. I am quite possibly the worst singer ever to walk the earth.

10. I have a major chocolate obsession!

1. I beleive my house is haunted
    2. I used to be convinced my uncle was evil and a witch, me and my sister, and my cousins stalked him for years, recording each suspicious move.....Lol Get a life, Right?
    3. I play piano
    4. I'm an author (And I'm 15!)
    5. I'm becoming Amish
    6. I have a cat
    7. I can read braille
    8. I voluntered at the doctor Mudd house dressed as a southern belle It was fun!
    9.I learned to read before prek
    10. My favorite food is pizza

Erica1649 I love these fun threads! They are a nice distraction and change of pace from what is a stressful time of year for us.

Hmm...
    1) I am the second youngest out of four siblings, ranging in age from 20-34 (I'm 28), but am still treated like the baby of the family along with my kid sister.
    2) Even though I am a nutritionist I crave Ben & Jerry's Half Baked Twisted when I'm PMSing. Shhhh
    3) I used to model in high school and university
    4) I have 10 piercings and 2 tattoos, which always shocks people because I look 12
    5) I've had 6 surgeries since 2003
    6) I am a shoeaholic and lately a jewelryaholic and can't seem to stop buying either accessory
    7) I went to makeup artistry school (I was going to be the girl version of the late makeup artistry genius Kevyn Aucoin in my 19 year old brain lol) and got kicked out 2 weeks before my first endo surgery because I was so sick.
    8) I despise squash (the vegetable), flip flops, nail art and artificial nails with every fibre of my being.
    9) I am a vegetarian and have been for most of my life. I love animals and can't even begin to imagine the pain and suffering livestock endure during and at the end of their lives. I want to pet them and give them tummy rubs, not eat them.
    10) At the end of a long hard day I love nothing more than a long hot bubble bath full of Lush and Philosophy goodies in a bathroom full of yummy scented candles and a good book.
    Disclaimer: Any nutritional or health related advice I give is well intentioned and intended for general educational purposes only that may or may not apply to your personal health situation. It does NOT in any way, shape or form constitute as medical or dietetic advice. I am not your nutritionist and you are not my patient. Please discuss anything you may learn from any of my health related posts with your doctor and nutritionist prior to making any related changes.

Love me or hate me I am who I am. It isn't going to change. Don't confuse a succinct response or commitment to accuracy as being cavalier or patronizing.

1. I branded a small heart onto my left wrist using a hot wire when I was 15. No it was not because I was suicidal or wanted to hurt myself, I just thought it would be cool and different. Alas, here I am 2 months shy of 22, and the scar is still there as fresh looking at it was almost 7 years ago and yes, I do love it.

2. I am really terrible at handling death, as I discovered over the last 2 weeks going to 2 wakes and 2 funerals. (both deaths in my boyfriends family) Terrible being in the sense where I do NOT know how to act, show emotion, or console. I haven't been to church since I was 6 so the church services were very foreign to me..

3. One of my goals in life is to have a duel citizenship between my country (USA) and Australia. I have already taken the online practice citizenship test for Australia and passed...

4. I set extremely high standards for myself, almost impossible sometimes, and overly critical of all my work. I'm very self-disciplined...

5. I am so bad at making phone calls to employers and people OTHER than my friends and family. I choke up in my head and never know what to say and just exremely shy and assume people are gonna yell at me

6. I wish my name actually was Jade. But it's not. It's Michelle (boooo). But I feel like I have some sort of cool alter ego when people call me Jade on here lol

7. I am lactose Intolerant. But it angers me to no end when people mistake that as an actual "allergy" where if dairy enters my system I will die and nag me about putting a little butter on my bread at a restaurant.

8. I am convinced that a majority of my dreams are premonitions, as I drempt about my car accident, my ex's car accident, Casey sitting on his bed saying "it's over", being stuck in my capital city's mall during a storm all before they happened with no evidence saying that it was a possibility. So dreaming something is actually stressful to me

9. The emergency broadcast alert announcment thing that gets scheduled to play over the radio (the one in my country--not sure if that exact one is international) makes me cry. It sounds apocolyptic.

10. I have an unhealthy addiction to Sudoku. and I am proud to say my fastest recorded time solving one puzzle is 6 minutes and 18 seconds...

This is a great thread! Not feeling too great at this moment, so this will definitely take my mind off things!

1. When I was younger, I wanted to be a Vet SO BAD! I attended college and got a Diploma in Graphic Design 2 years ago because I didn't think I was good enough at Science to become a Vet. About 2 weeks ago, I got offered a place at a new college to study Veterinary Nursing because if I figured if I don't do it now, I never will.

2. I dream that oneday I'll live in a gorgeous home in America with Tom and our children. We'll both love out careers and money won't really ever be a problem. It's a dream that I one day hope will come true and that's my ultimate goal in life. (I do want to go on a working holiday in America first just so I can get a "feel" of the country; I hope it's everything I imagine it is.

3. I'm a geek. Always have been. I've played The Sims since it was first released in 1999 and still play it now! (Sims 3, not 1 haha!)

4. I have 2 jobs and always go into work even if I feel unwell because I know that if I'm at work, I'm distracted.

5. My boyfriend and I are both redheads.

6. I want to be a mum more than anything in the world but I'm scared my fear will get in the way.

7. I 've never broken a bone or had any fillings in my teeth. *touches wood*

8. I'd never had a boyfriend before Tom but I know that he's the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. (We've now been together for 2 and a half years).

9. I'd describe myself as a hopeless romantic; I love watching lovey-dovey films and I almost always cry when I watch them. My favourite has to be Father of the Bride.

10. I love looking up at the sky at nightime and admiring all the stars. Makes me feel really happy and also makes me realise that the world is full of beauty and infinite posibilities.

1.) I just got accepted to a University for my freshman year of college, under political science, but want to change my major to nursing-if I ever overcome this fear.

2.) I have been dating my boyfriend for 3 years, and he is the only person who I've ever completly trusted.

3.) I always have this feeling that the world is going to end somehow, it's weird.

4.) My favorite TV shows are: How I Met Your mother, LOST, Greek, Desperate Housewives, and especially Grey's Anatomy.

5.) I want to be in a sorority so bad when i go to college, I've never had a close group of friends.

6.) I haven't lived in one place for longer than 3 years.

7.) I crave adventure in my life, like I can't sit down and just relax for longer than 15 minutes.

8.) I am obsessed with beauty, shopping, all that stuff. Make-up especially.

9.) I've never actually been 'drunk' because of this fear.

10.) I have never been so scared in my life as I am right now, I am leaving home, living at school, with nobody I know coming this August !

These are so cool!

1) I'm an artist, and I'm currently attending art school. I'm majoring in both illustration and graphic design. My "latest" artwork (from college) can be seen here: http://www.wix.com/how_ya_doonin/danarobinsonartist

2) I live on a farm with horses and cows, and I rode horses for around 5 years.

3) I can bend my elbows backwards. Creepy huh?

4) I've never had a single drop of alcohol, or ever tried any drugs.

5) I used to own 6 rabbits, and I enjoyed showing them at the fair.

6) My family owns an island.

7) I have 12 piercings, all on my ears.

8) When I was in high school, I spent a month touring Europe. I went to Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Holland and Wales.

9) I've had this phobia for as long as I can remember, but I finally feel that I am on the cusp of beating it.

10) I've been dating my amazing boyfriend Ron for over a year, and he makes me the happiest woman in the world.
    "Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." ~Pablo Picasso