I know we really don't know eachother from a hole in the wall. but just wondering what things people may be surprised about (I Love reading the 25 things about celebrities in the US magazine lol)

I hope this helps some of us take our minds out of the slumps a bit. I know I've been a little down lately myself so enjoy.

1. I'm 28 and still have not gotten my driver's licence (Lame, I know, but I'm working on that for sure this year.)

2. In high school, I was nominated class flirt, but didn't win

3. I was an Extra in the movies Romeo Is Bleeding w Roy Schrider from Jaws, and in City Hall with Al Pacino (the scene was cut poo)

4. I was a major teeny bopper in high school. My favorite bands were Backstreet Boys, O-Town and NSYNC (*drool* Joey Fatone lol)

5. I've known my husband since the end of 1999 and we have been friends since then. We didn't start dating til 2004 for the first time

6. I majored in Journalism in college, but I am currently a medical secretary/assistant at a colon doctor.

7. Disney World is where I feel 100% happy and stress free. I am a kid at heart.

8. I prefer to have nights in with friends rather than going out and spending money.

9. My favorite animal is a penguin.

10. I love pretty much ANY vegetable!! Okay, any food at that.

That was harder than I thought, but gave me something to think about I guess....