Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

1) I didn't get my ears pierced until my 17th birthday.
    2) I've been in each Great Lake.
    3) I collect names. Girl and boy.
    4) I know the greek alphabet, and can sing it too.
    5) I have a knack for learning instruments quickly. I picked up my brothers french horn for the first time yesterday, and now I can play Hedwigs Theme and a bunch of others. (sorry if it sounds like I'm bragging, my mom told me it sounded good). Haha =)
    6) I still don't have a cell phone.
    7) I love to eat pickled ginger plain.
    8) I have huge feet.
    9) Uhhhh today I was asked if I was a high school freshman by one person, and then another asked if I'm a senior. I'm neither.
    10) I'm obsessed with Legolas. Literally. And there's a difference between Legolas and Orlando Bloom.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1) As a child, I broke both my arms. The first time it happened I rolled off the arm of a chair; the second time, I fell down the stairs, whilst dressed as a witch for Halloween.
    2) I've never been to see a band or musician live.
    3) At one point, I was so unhappy in high school, my sister and I started skipping classes and spent our days sitting in the woods nearby - even in the middle of winter.
    4) My favourite dinner is chilli con carne with grated cheese. Nom.
    5) I've had my ears pierced three times - and every time they've closed up due to infection.
    6) I'm prone to nosebleeds.
    7) I secretly enjoy watching Jerry Springer. I guess it isn't a secret anymore.
    8) I am obsessed with Mr. Bob Dylan.
    9) I enjoy reading about true crime. Morbid, I know.
    10) I've never been on an airplane.

1. I am studying Nursing.
    2. I was sued at the age of 19 but won (the person suing me was looney).
    3. I dance ballet.
    4. I like to decorate cakes and I made my aunt's wedding cake when I was 18.
    5. I almost can't stand milk chocolate (anymore) but I love dark chocolate.
    6. I'm 20 and have never been asked out or anything like that.
    7. I absolutely love reading and I despise writing papers.
    8. I want to get married and have a family.
    9. It took me about 6 years to learn how to knit but I finally taught myself.
    10. The Lord of the Rings is my favorite movie. I also think the books are wonderful.

1) I was arrested once ( HUGE mistake that was fixed but wow was it stressful and very scary)

2) My husband of 8.5 yeras (been together 10 years) have hardly anything in common but I still feel warm fuzzies when he so much as touches my hand.

3) My labor with my son ( only child) was horrible and I had my tubes tied during my C-section without telling anyone other then my husband of course ( he was good with it) and it upset my mother and mother in law. We are still almost 7 years later happy with our little family of 3 - Me, the hubby and our son!

4) I am a survivor of a 3 abusive relationships. Thankfully I broke the cycle with my husband, but I am a much stronger person because of what I've been through and have helped several friends leave their abusive relationships.

5) I had a breast reduciton and had some pretty major complications ( DVT - Blood Clot in my arm almost died) and would do it again in a heart beat. I love my little bearly C cups !

6) I'm a stay at home mom ( and I homeschool our son) and I love every minute of it. It's a true blessing to watch my son learn new things every day.

7) I was raised by gay parents - I was raised by 2 women that loved each other and loved me. They are still together and have been since before I was born, I'm 35 ! I have never seen them kiss though funny enough.

8) I am a control freak ... and I love organization ( being a professional organizer would be my dream part time job) and list's are my best friend. I make them all the time for everything.

9) Everyone comes to me with their problems ( friends especailly) but I hardly ever go to anyone with mine.

10) I love home improvement projects ! My husband even bought me my own tools and tool box ( since his are not organized and I can't find anything)

Its Interesting discussion
    Last edited by Robbie A Carlson; 01-19-2024 at 10:07 AM.

I'm a multifaceted individual, and here's something surprising about me: my hobby is running a blog. Not just any blog, but one focused on buyer personas. It's my way of contributing to the creative community. Check it out at https://blog.depositphotos.com/ and discover more facets! I hope that the information on my blog will benefit more people.

couldn't check out your artwork is there a new page?

awww, such a common thing being a giver, hope you find people here for you on the forum!

have you visited hobbittown in nz where it was filmed? gorgeous place!

so you must be a great swimmer then!