Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

Oops realised I done 10 twice...

Default Re: 10 Things People Would Be Surprised to know About You

1. My children are 4th generation born and raised in Las Vegas Nevada! (crazy huh?)

2. I used to be a hardcore cocaine addict and alcoholic! Yep despite my emet I still partied really hard...

3. I love shopping! I could go everyday, even if I'd just to the grocery store!

4. I was really heavy after giving birth to my son and lost 120 pounds in 2 years!

5. My sons dad, and my now husband, I grew up with and have known each of them since I was 5 years old.

6. I NEVER wanted kids EVER, not because my emet but because I was so incredibly selfish! When I found out I was pregnant I cried for hours!!!! I wouldn't change it for the world now though!

7. People say my husband and I look a lot alike.

8. I danced professionally for about 15 years...my mom paid lots of money for me to be a dancer! Lol

9. I dont eat meat, yet my husband is a avid hunter and fisherman!

10. I support gay rights...my sister is gay and no one truly understands until you love someone who is. Coexist...love is love <3 =)