1. I married my husband when we were both 20 years old and had only been together three months.

2. I got to live in Hawaii for almost 3 amazing years, it was the best time of
My life so far, and since I've moved back to Illinois I miss it everyday.

3. My husband was in the army, a combat engineer, an we spent the first year of our marriage apart because he was serving in iraq.

4. I am a photographer

5. I (as someone else said) think everything has feelings and feel bad for things that are mistreated.

6. I'm 5'10 and wear a size 10 shoe, like my husband, so I never wear heels because I don't want to be taller than him, it freaks me out lol

7. I am in love with animals, I have 3 right now, two dogs Sydney and toby, and a cat named chip. I'd love to have as many animals as possible, I prefer to rescue them, my cat I found at the bottom of a manhole only a week or two old and had to bottle feed her from an eye dropper.

8. I was in a car accident in 2008, when I drove underneath the car in front of me. Woops, thank goodness no one was hurt.

9. I played volleyball and golf in school. Everyone thought I played basketball because of my height, but I never cared that much for it.

10. I have always loved the water (lake, ocean, etc) I'm my happiest when at the beach, and also wanted to be a meteorologist, I love thunderstorms and tornados as well =]