Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is your career?

What is your career? Are you going to school? Right now I am a married full time student going for a degree in software engineering (software programmer).
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: What is your career?

Im a cook but im getting ready to be a full time student instead. Im going to go to school for radiology tech
    Everyone needs someone who understands!

I was a maintenance tech for a large apartment community. I broke my wrist at work in august and have been off on workers comp since. I found out recently im being let go so unemployment here i come i guess.

at the moment I'm a nurses aide but I went to school for film production so I'm hoping to get into that field soon

I'm a professional dog groomer I get puppy kisses all day!

I also sing on the side. That's where the passion is.
    Last edited by asianeko; 01-17-2012 at 08:23 AM.

You may find these links helpful!

I'm a student, my major is English lit and a double minor in commerce and technical writing. After I graduate i'm planning on taking the LSATS and applying to law school. My eventual career goal is a corporate attorney, hence why i'm doing a business minor.

I'm also doing a work study program in childcare, and I hate it.
    Taking a sabbatical from IES, moving on, and making concrete changes to live my life without fear.
    Friends know where to reach me.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I'm a stay at home mom ! I homeschool my son.

I use to work in Insurance and I have my real estate licence ( but the market tanked so it's in retirement till it improves A LOT )

I am a certified medical assistant, but have been a stay at home mom with my twins for almost 2 yrs. I am going to school at night starting next month for cosmetology.

Wink Re: What is your career?

I'm a Ford mechanic at the moment, associates degree in automotive systems tech. Bit of an odd career choice for one of us I know, but hey, wha'd'ya do...

Awesome career choices!!!!! All of them!
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:

I'm a dental nurse, though unemployed at the moment.

I am married and taking a break from school right now, but plan on getting signed back up, but i am going to school for photography. And have my own business as of right now *trying to get started*

i own a small cleaning business........i have contracts with apartment complexes and clean the units after the tenants move out.......you wouldn't believe some of them......and me an emet......ackkkkk! i also clean a few private homes and dr. offices.

i've had alot of different jobs in my life.......alot of secretarial stuff for years.....then got tired of sitting all day and decided to waitress......lots of fun and good money......the cleaning thing kind of started by accident but has been my "job" for 7 years now......
    how i feel about emet

Im a therapist, counsellor, shrink - whatever you want to call me - I've had much worse lol. I work with people with eating disorders. I am also a nutrtionist. My main job is mummy though and sometimes i wish i could do that full time, but i do love my job and they pay is good

Cosmetologist!

I am a full time student studing International Business Management.

I am also a waitress and a retail assistant

I've worked in a club since I was 17. I used to be a glass collector which I hated with a passion and as soon as I turned 18 I worked behind the bar, so i've worked in a place where I touch people's hands constantly for 3 years haha!

I'm in my last semester of college studying Film Digital Post Production and 3D Computer Animation. Currently have an internship at a small production house in LA that does live action editing and 3D work and game design. Hoping to stay in that field after graduation!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I'm a preschool teacher. I'm also a wife and mom.

I am a medical secretary/assistant at a colon and rectal doctors office, but majored in journalism

I'm an elementary teacher. Nothing open in my field right now so I'm working in retail. Hope to be teaching again soon... ( I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Pychology and Biology as well)
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

I'm a Civil Engineer...
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I'm in uni studying Music so soon I'll be a music teacher/performer. My ultimate goal is to go on and get some more degrees, hopefully a PhD in music and go on to lecture. I also want to open a voice clinic.
    Come visit my history blog:

I'm a hairstylists, chauffeur, boo boo kisser, nurse, chef, maid, fight breaker upper...also known as a domestic engineer...ok a stay at home mommy & wifey

I'm a Musician! I always wanted to be either a musician or a magician! Ha

Midwife, and mum to a toddler

I am a company administrator for a roofing company!

My job is at Subway but I plan to go to college to become a physical therapist.

I work for a home healthcare company where I arrange treatment at home for both nhs and private patients. I was co-ordinating home chemotherapy but I am on long term sick at the moment which I hate

I studied biomedical science at uni, finished with a foundation degree as my emet got so bad the course was making me worse so decided not to finish full degree. I have also worked as a veterinary nurse which I loved and desperately want to get well enough to do again.

I am a receptionist at an animal rehoming center, quite suprised at the amount of nurses and things like that, you are all very brave lol!