So this morning, everything started out great. I ate breakfast (cereal with milk and my probiotic). I had a hearing to attend to for work today (which has been stressing me out a bit for a while) which went well and everything is now back to normal. I had a regular BM just before we left, no issues at all. After the hearing, I was really hungry so I ate a prawn pasta salad and a strawberry & banana smoothie. I also had quite a few Cadbury's chocolate buttons. I felt REALLY full after (I had eaten quite a lot) and immediately regretted eating so much! I had another small regular BM and felt a bit better. Then, about 45 minutes later, I suddenly had to use the toilet again. This time, my BM was very loose (really sorry if TMI!) and I really don't know why. I did have a headache during my hearing but I took some paracetamol and that went away. What could this be? Obviously I'm REALLY REALLY worried that I could have caught a bug of some kind! Maybe I have an intolerance to milk? (Had it on my cereal this morning). I have no idea why this is happening and I just need some reassurance/advice please. Also, I have some tablets to stop d*. Should I take some? I have no idea what to do! I feel kind-of nauseous but that could just be because I'm stressing out wondering if I have a bug! Hate this so much.