Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Not feeling great. Someone please help.

Hi,

I hope you are having a good day/ night. I woke up this morning and felt tired. I got up regardless and did everything as normal. I had my breakfast even though I wasn't very hungry but I've been trying to stop skipping meals because of this phobia. I have been feeling quite bad and I am getting very nervous. I have to go choose subjects for my first year of university today and I can't miss it. I'm so scared though, I don't know if I should tell my mum. I am really confused and probably not making sense.

God bless you.

Default Re: Not feeling great. Someone please help.

You sound anxious to me, nothing to indicate at all that you are going to be sick. Take some nice deep breaths in and out of your nose, try and make the breaths last for a slow count to 10. Get some fresh air and do something to distract yourself from how you are feeling like listening to music, reading, playing a computer/phone game etc. And yes, tell your mum you are nervous, sometimes just sharing it with someone sympathetic helps relieve it as they can then help to calm you down and reassure you. Good luck today! It's funny thinking you are just starting your day when i am sat in my dressing gown ready to go to bed in an hour and a half!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.