Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Scared, think I have sv

I just suddenly got really bad stomach cramps and had that for about 10 mins so went upstairs to my room cause i'm at my student house atm and there are 6 of us in and I didn't wanna freak out in front of them or need to rush off.

Anyway I suddenly had to go to the bathroom and have had d*. I don't have IBS or anything :\

This has really taken me by surprise and I began to get n* just before I went to the bathroom and now the n* is worse and i just can't stop shaking and itt has taken me by surprise.

I just realyyyyy don't want to get ill or v* i know its silly to say that cos obv no one here does or anyone at all really but im sooo scared I just wish I was at home, i just came back to uni yday and could really do with my mum and my bed and home comforts and a clean bathroom in case i am sick ceant bare the thought of having to lift up the toilet seat here!! And everyone will know im ill and what if peopl are in the toilt when i need it!!

Arghh freaking out. Only comfort is that over the summer i was in out for a meal with friends and suddenly got cramps and rusheed to the loo and felt so much like i was gonna v* and walked to my car convicned it was gonna happen i couldnt drive home got picked up had a bit more d* then was fine. i hope its that.

Sorry for the panic post!! I just don't know where else to turn, i just need to rant about my fear

Default Re: Scared, think I have sv

What have you eaten today? Sometimes that happens to me when what I eat doesn't agree with me.
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!