Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Help me! I was s* through my nose!

Hey.
    I caught my mum's sv* after trying so hard not to. My mum's only lasted a few waking hours so I'm DESPERATELY hoping that mine will be the same.
    I was s* last night, and again about 10-20 minutes ago (rough estimate - could be less or more). The recent time, though, I was s* so violently that it came through my nose! I lay back on the pillow, and when I sniffed it all came back down my throat. Will I be s* again? I am panicking so seriously I don't know what to do!
    I have had emet for, well probably most of my life, but this time I joined the IES several days ago. It is a comfort to know that there ARE other sufferers; my dad doesn't take it that seriously and just ends up freaking me out more.
    But about this time? How long (estimate) will it last? Every time I feel the s* go back down my throat I get scared it's going to make me s* again.
    Plus - I can't stop thinking about it, I need some help! What should I do when I feel s* to stop the feeling?
    How do I get better!
    Thanks in advance to all who are trying their best to give aid!
    Sweet Little Sceptic
    xxx

Default Re: Help me! I was s* through my nose!

Hi, That is horrible! I feel bad for you but its ok, Just sip water and try and rest as much as possible today! It will not last longer than 24 hours so you will be fine in no time! Also I live just down the road from Bristol! Small world!

I see. Not to sound, or put fear into you but everytime I had Noro, I vomit from sleep and once or twice more. You said the second time was violent correct? I doubt the next, if any precede, will be violent. Most Noro are ridden within 24 hours

I hope you are better now. After the first couple times being sick it's not as bad.
    ☮ ♥ emma

Quote Originally Posted by emmalou View Post
    I hope you are better now. After the first couple times being sick it's not as bad.

well i disagree with that myself. but i hope the OP feels better.

How are you feeling now, Sweet Little Sceptic? Have you recovered yet?