Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: One month on?

Default One month on?

This sounds really petty but, I am going to be spending a few hours in a room working out with a friend who had a SV* one month ago! is it possible he could still be contagious in anyway? as we usually go for food straight after! I am just a bit nervous as I come in contact with my friend saturday evening who came down with a sv* sunday day!

Thank you.

Default Re: One month on?

anyone got some advice?

Default Re: One month on?

I'm pretty sure you can't be contagious for a month! I think its 2 days after the end of symptoms. Or that's what i've read when its been in a paper or something, it says stay home for 2 days after cos you're still contagious.

And even if he was contagious or if this other friend was contagious you can't catch it from them as long as you wash your hands before you eat/don't go near them when they're throwing up!. And even if you forgot to wash your hands you could only get it from them if they didn't wash their hands after going to the toilet.

So basically...I wouldn't worry