Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: help please

Default help please

for some reason at the moment my emet is worse than ever. Maybe because I have a lot of other stress in my life at the moment but all I know is, it's never been as bad as this before.

My little boy came out of school today looking very pale and saying his tummy hurt and he felt a bit s. He came home and did a poo, then wanted something to eat and was fine, ate his dinner as normal saying he felt better. Then a couple of hours ago he was in the bath and said his tummy was hurting again and he he felt s. He has just had d. Not been s but said he feels it. I am completely panicked, dont know what to do! He had the same thing a couple of weeks ago, d but no v and tummy hurting for a couple of days. There are a lot of bugs around at school at the moment.

I just can't cope with this, help please.

Default Re: help please

I think he sounds constipated. My OH's son who sats with us at weekends is like this from time to time, he complains of tummy ache and feeling sick and it turns out all he needs is a good poo then he is as right as rain. And I know he has had the runs bt that can happen with constipation, especially in children, its natures way of getting things moving and having a good clear out.

That said, if there are bigs going about at school then there is a chance he has picked something up, but as long as he washes his hands thoroughly after using the loo, then you should be ok. I would recommend teaching him to out the lid down before flushing too if he doesn;t do that already as that helps prevent "flying germs" and a squirt of bleach after he's been wouldn't o any harm either.

I know how frightening it is when kids say they feel sick, my heart always skips a beath when my OH's little boy says it but 99% of the time it turns out to be nothing, so fingers crossed he will be ok.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.