Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Question Does this sound like IBS to you?

I've had 3 BMs this morning already. Not d*. They have all been completely normal. After each time, it feels as if I'm not quite done but nothing more comes out. (REALLY SORRY TMI, I know!!) This happens every few days I'd say. It happened to me last week as I remember posting a thread about it. Does this sound like IBS to you? If it does, it'll definitely put my mind at rest.
    "One day your life will flash before you. Make sure it's worth watching."

Default Re: Does this sound like IBS to you?

not necessarily - does this happen often?

It happens every few days.

Hmmm...do you get cramps or bloating? or is it just the, um, process itself which is making you wonder if you've got IBS? sorry, didn;t know how to phrase that!!

I don't get cramps or bloating, no. Just the process itself is making me wonder! It's so strange. I also urinate quite frequently when I have these days.

Hmm, well I find my anxiety affects my bms* HUGELY, and makes me urinate more, too. Are you having a bad day with emet, or are the bms* out of the blue?

Not too bad with anxiety today. I've had worse days. I dunno what's happening, haha!

It happens every few days...that being the case are you producing BM's every day then or no? Cause you may have constpation issues...I know I have been having those issues as of late...speaking of which, I really hope I go today....lol its been a couple of days...no wonder by now I end up with tummy aches

Nope, I've been going fine the past few days. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Rachel...lol....you just "know" when your body feels "off" I think its my job

Everyone is different with IBS... You could have d* one week and be constipated the next! It happens to me every other week and sucks big time. It's painful too like bad stomach cramps and bloating!!! I hate it ... It flares up when I'm extremely stressed! I would check with your doctor if it continues!!!

Everyone is different with IBS... You could have d* one week and be constipated the next! It happens to me every other week and sucks big time. It's painful too like bad stomach cramps and bloating!!! I hate it ... It flares up when I'm extremely stressed! I would check with your doctor if it continues!!!