Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default New duvet silliness

So I got a new duvet today! not the sheet but actual Duvet as its Cold BRRRRRRRRR!!

Anywho there was a sticker on the outside that said sealed for your hygiene... now firstly the word hygiene made me think (You have no idea my levels of hygiene) which at first made me chuckle to myself but now I am thinking should I wash it before I use it? I have a clean sheet on it! from my house not a new one! Am I just being ridiculous now? quick help before sleepy time?

xxx

Default Re: New duvet silliness

i don't think you have a thing to worry about..........get some sleep
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sorry! I will haha

Haha just saw this, made me chuckle.

I definitely wouldn't worry about a new duvet, plus surely it would be tricky to wash? Is it a feather duvet? I'm waiting for my parents to drop off my new thick duck feather duvet the next time they drive through London in a few weeks as I've only got a thin one at the moment.

I was told by a friend to tumble dry (without washing) your duvet every so often, the heat freshens it and supposedly kills dust mites and stuff. And you don't have to wait yonks for it to dry.