Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Post I just want everyone to know... :)

I am SO glad I found this website a few months ago. When I am feeling down and alone, I come here. You guys are my second family & even though we don't personally know each & every one on here, we have this phobia in common. That always lets me know I am not alone. I am thankful for each one of you guys & I pray that we will soon all be cured from this horrid mess! Much love from Alabama, everyone! <333

Default Re: I just want everyone to know... :)

That is so sweet! I definitely feel the same way, I'm do thankful to have found this site and I'd say new friends in everyone here, but I pray that we are all able to overcome this horrible phobia!!

This site always makes me feel comfortable and understood I think we all need that in our lives!

I want to know everyone,
    so everyone introduce yourself one by one ....

It is nice to have people on here. We , the ones with our fear, are the only ones who actually know the effects, and how it works. Sometimes even the smartest doctor doesnt exactly know whats going on in our brains. Thats why this websites here i think. Cause "we" are all in this together. We all are here for eachother. No one is alone. Were a family here. We might disagree somtimes about different things, but in the end were all here foreachother. Its so nice to have this site. It would be cool to hook this up with tinychat. So we could have group video chat sessions! Or is that against policy? But just a thought.

By the way. My names Dylan Richards. Im 19 years old, i am known from the people around me as the funniest person i ever met. I live in kalamazoo michigan. I love UFC, football and soccer. Im very short. 5'5 I tend to have a unnique way at life. But i try to enjoy it cause i only have one! I do have severe anxiety, OCD, Emetophobia, and GAD. )

I feel the same. Whenever I am about to panic I come here and I immediately feel better! It feels good to be reminded that you aren't alone.

Oh, and I am Michelle. I'm a 22 year old art student about to graduate with a degree in printmaking. I have had emet and a panic disorder since I can remember but I work very hard to ignore it and live like a 'normal' human being... I succeed most of the time