Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Tummy Tuneup

Smile Tummy Tuneup

Ok - I know some other posters have mentioned this stuff before - but I wanted to share anyway. I just bought some of this so I have no review of my own yet, but you guys have got to read the reviews other people have posted about this stuff. I guess it is kind of expensive if you think about how many you're supposed to take per day and how many are in the bottle, but I really don't care. This is one thing that I would spend a fortune on, if it really works! This is not the only website with reviews, so I would suggest looking around a bit on the web, but from what I've read, this stuff is right up our alley!!!

http://www.beeyoutiful.com/review/product/list/id/4/?limit=50
    waiting for the end to come...wishing i had strength to stand...
    this is not what i had planned...it's out of my control...

Default Re: Tummy Tuneup

Thank you so much for sharing! Hope it works well for you. Let us know! I might order it ...had great reviews

Default Re: Tummy Tuneup

Gla dyou ordered some I found them about 3 years ago...we don't these ones everyday only when we have been exposed to a sv* or need to boost our immune system, or if we have a sv*. I had a sv* just a while back and I felt slightly n* I popped like 5 of these then about a hour later took a anti nausea pill and feel asleep for 2 hours. I woke up feeling ok not sick not well. I think they really helped my hubby who didn't take them v*ed twice. My son had a d* bug and one day on them steadily his bm*s went from 12 a day to 2 d*s a day. We take another probiotic daily I order through vitacost.com! Glad I could have shared this with everyone here!