Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Re: Two bad pieces of news about norovirus

Dogs are wonderful but we should always wash our hands after touching any animal.

Quote Originally Posted by wordmister View Post
    Dogs are wonderful but we should always wash our hands after touching any animal.
    I would have to keep my hands in a bucket of soapy water all day long 24/7. I have two dogs that I always have my hands on and a horse that I ride and love on every single day. Washing your hands every time you touch any animal is a little excessive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kristinak View Post
    I would have to keep my hands in a bucket of soapy water all day long 24/7. I have two dogs that I always have my hands on and a horse that I ride and love on every single day. Washing your hands every time you touch any animal is a little excessive in my opinion.
    I agree. Washing hands after going to the loo and before preparing and eating food is ample.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.