Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question New...would like some starter advice

I just joined today. I just decided to start looking for help today. It's a lot harder than I thought. It kind of "flares up" every winter because of flu season. I just had my daughter October 2, 2011 and I couldn't be more excited to be a mom! When I got pregnant I thought maybe being kind of forced to TU would help me get over it, but that was certainly NOT the case. It feels worse than ever and I can't stand it anymore. Plus, I want to be there as much as I can for my daughter when she needs me. My boyfriend is amazing with taking the reins on the kids when they are sick but I want then to be able to rely on me too. So my question is, where do I begin? Reading some of the things on this site has already made me feel relieved but I want to not be afraid anymore. I don't want to ever have to TU....but I don't want to be afraid of it anymore...

Default Re: New...would like some starter advice

It will take time...you will get better...read the triumphs thread for some uplifting stories of healing.