Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT question for girls!

How long do you tend to PMS for? I've been feeling so sick and dizzy, lightheaded and achy and what not but I don't think I'm due for about 2 weeks...is that normal? Anyone else like this? Freaking out tonight that I could be sick:/

Default Re: OT question for girls!

Unless I'm wrong, I think it's completely normal as that happens to me too! I'm PMSing totally right now and I'm not due for another week and a half.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Att våga är att tappa fotfästet en stund, att inte våga är att förlora sig själv."
    "To dare is to lose your foothold for a moment, to not dare is to lose yourself."

I PMS all the time, it seems like. Usually like two weeks before my period. It's annoying but I deal with it without pamprin or Midol. I just get moody and emotional. I don't get cramps or sick feeling until I actually start my period. TMI --> Not to be gross or graphic but it seems like right when I put the first tampon in when I start, it's like the tampon pushes a "button" that starts my cramps right then and there. Its weird. Now I'm just rambling.. haha

I usually start feeling sick and weird about 3-4 days before my period

Same thing happens to me..for two weeks exactly. Sometimes it's worse than others, but I get some kind of symptoms every month.