Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default Sick? Cold? Sv? Allergies?

I really don't want to post since I've been good lately about dealing with minor 'disturbances' in my possible health. Anyways, today I have a bit of a post-nasal-drip sore throat and roof of my mouth and I'm pretty sure its just allergies but I really feel like it could be a cold almost! D: ion worried because what if it's not a cold and its a sv? My stomach seems okay but maybe just gasy or maybe even hungry? But I've been out about 3 times this week (tues,wed,fri) only for about an hour max but I'm worried I was exposed to something while out. I went to my therapist, and to school to pick up new work so I don't really feel like I couldve caught anything, and I made sure not to touch my face/wash my hands afterwards.but I feel like I could almost have a cold, so I'm worried now(in a addition to wanting to sleep) but am afraid that if I sleep i'll wake up in the middle of the night, sick. I know it's probably just my paranoia but yea, I guess maybe I just needed to vent some. I find it helps to calm me.

Default Re: Sick? Cold? Sv? Allergies?

I think you will be fine You took the right care by not touching your face. That is one of the steps to prevent getting sick. A stomach virus does not have symptoms such as a sore throat and nasal drip. That is either allergies or a cold.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Sick? Cold? Sv? Allergies?

I don't think its a sv*. it sounds just like cold or allergies. just relax and get some rest to give your body an extra boost to kick the cold/allergies to the curb