So, originally I was only going in for a colonoscopy, but they decided out of nowhere to do the endo too. I was so scared at first. They put me on some drugs, but it was really weird because I was awake but I barely remember anything. I remember being injected with the sedatives, and putting my head on the pillow and that's it! Then I remember the tube in my mouth, my tongue moving around, and then I don't remember anything more. Then, there was my colonoscopy. I remember saying sorry a lot, and being in pain. ONLY because they have to put air in your bum LOL. And I was really crampy I guess, and I think I was in a lot of pain but I really barely remember anything, I think they gave me more meds. I vaguely remember looking at the screen and looking at my insides...

then next thing I knew I was in the recovering room, awake, all normal. I'm scared I said some weird shit though. I hope I didn't. I felt fine. I was tired, but I wanted to go home. I CHUGGED down some apple juice, to test myself (aka, I'm an idiot) but I was fine, so I swung my legs over the bed, was a little wobbly but made it to my locker.

I was really worried but it was fine, and considering I barely remember anything, it went swell. My throat hurts now, but that's normal and it's not too bad. They said things looked okay, which is good, but they suspect I might have endometriosis because my back pain/cramping etc is horrific when my period is nearing, so bad that I've ended up in ER a few times and they've had to put me on morphine and various painkillers.

Honestly, the worst part was the part before, since I'd never had anything significant to these procedures. I was really scared. But it went fine. I only remember those bits and pieces. The nurses told me not to eat because I'd throw up, but I'm an idiot and I don't listen. I went home, had some soup, and a huge serving of mashed potatoes, two cups of apple juice and two strudels and a piece of chocolate (the soup and mashed potatoes my aunt okayed for me, she didn't know about the other things...) but it all went down fine. I was so hungry after not eating for 2 days. I lost quite of bit of weight, even though I barely went to the bathroom...

Anyway, that's my endoscopy/colonoscopy experience. If you have any questions about them don't hesitate to ask, although I wasn't completely "there" I still did it all!