Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Ibs? SV? Scared :(

Yesterday I felt really sick ALL day, and I did worry it was a bug or the start of a bug coming along but I was out drinking the night before so I felt a LITTLE bit more confident I had that to put it down to! In the night last night I woke up feeling like I needed D but I was tired and I wasn't like desperate and just fell back asleep (never had an accident so that didn't occur!) but when I woke up again properly this morning I still felt like it, so I went to the loo but I couldnt go so I went back to bed but the urge kept coming, in the end I've done stools they aren't completely D but they aren't 'normal' either! I have this stomach ache which feels a lot like period cramp but I'm not due on until next week and my periods are pretty regular! The pain is bad and I'm really scared!!! I also feel sick that could be from panicking but ATM I'm pretty convinced I have a bug!
    I have ibs but it's never like this! This stomach ache is really really scaring me!!

Default Re: Ibs? SV? Scared :(

I obsessed about having the sf all day today too...You are prob just getting your cycle early or bad pms...I bet none of us have the sf...we just all worry that we do...you will be ok sweety....try to take deep breaths and count them so you can focus on something else. I don;t think you have the flu.

P.S. Why is your location England unfortunately??? I wish I was in England!!! lol

Arghh I know but what if I'm not just starting early?!!!
    I'm so scared I hate it! Now I keep getting the urge to go to the loo but I get there and nothing! Grr! But alongside it my stomach keeps rumbling like its hungry but I can't eat coz I'm scared it will just go straight through me, it probably will! My stomach hurts arghh!!! (sorry for all the info btw how embarrassing lol)
    England unfortunately because id far rather be somewhere sunny, I dont do cold weather lol whereve you are if you have nice weather we can trade any day lol