Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Taking emetrol like its nobody's business.

I bought it when I had some sort of food poisoning or a bug. (watery d*, nausea, hot flashes, fever) and it made my nausea so much easier to handle and I didn't vomit.

Well ever since.. I take it at any sign of nausea. It was on sale at Walmart today so I bought another bottle. I'm tempted to take some now because I'm pretty anxious. This can't be good for me.. but it makes the nausea subside so easily
    ☮ ♥ emma

Default Re: Taking emetrol like its nobody's business.

Wait, I just bought my first bottle from CVS. It is the generic brand, liquid, and cherry flavor. Im scared to take it when im nauscous because it will taste bad. but does it really help ? And is it addicting ? Also, do you become immune to it ?

My friend took too much once and her tongue swelled up....be very careful and follow dosing guidelines.

i had to take that years ago.....way too sweet for me.

i think if you could find a way to distract your mind the n would go away on it's own just cause it sounds like anxiety n.......i know it's easier said than done......but it's better than having to carry emetrol with you.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

emetrol is just sugar water. It is absolutely harmless, although very high in sugar and not good for you to take on a long-term basis because of that!