Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy Mom is sick =[ What do i do.

Last night i was up in the living room watching tv, playin online. Just relaxing feeling actually good for a change. (Nights are usually hard for me) But friday night my mom and her boyfriend went out and drank at the bar. Well i was home alone that night. They got back and went to bed. Just any other normal night. Well around 2 in the morning last night. I heard my mom keep getting up and going to the bathroom to get sick. I asked her very closely, "Mom are you sick?" and she nicely said, "no i just drank to much on an empty stomach." But i dont know if i believe her. All day today shes been sleeping and throwing up. I dont think thats from booze. =[ So im freaking out that im going to get the flu that i thin she has. =[ Idk what to do. Like idk =[=[=[=[

Default Re: Mom is sick =[ What do i do.

You can get really sick like that when you drink ... My husband is usually v*ing all day the day after ... It's a hangover most likely it will be ok!!!

Default Re: Mom is sick =[ What do i do.

I still feel crappy =[ Im freaking out, cause there no one to comfort me right now