Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Is my mom sick? Or ?

Last night i was up in the living room watching tv, playin online. Just relaxing feeling actually good for a change. (Nights are usually hard for me) But friday night my mom and her boyfriend went out and drank at the bar. Well i was home alone that night. They got back and went to bed. Just any other normal night. Well around 2 in the morning last night. I heard my mom keep getting up and going to the bathroom to get sick. I asked her very closely, "Mom are you sick?" and she nicely said, "no i just drank to much on an empty stomach." But i dont know if i believe her. All day today shes been sleeping and throwing up. I dont think thats from booze. =[ So im freaking out that im going to get the flu that i thin she has. =[ Idk what to do. Like idk =[=[=[=[

Default Re: Is my mom sick? Or ?

Does your mom know about your emet? Like, would she lie to you if she were sick?
    It's sure possible that she was v* from the alcohol...especially on an empty stomach, you are way more likely to get sick from that..and if you mix drinks or are taking medication...there's a lot of reasons it could be the alcohol. That's not to say people v* whenever they drink though. How is she now?

She is fine now. She does know about me emet. Like really well, cause shes helped me with it for 4 years. So she knows everything. But thats what im thinkin cause she might of lied so i dont panic.

Hey there.

As long as you wash your hands and keep your dirty hands from your face you should be fine if she is sick.
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Could be that she is sick from the booze....hope shes feeling better now. Just for your safe measures, keep your hands from your face and wash your hands.

It sounds like she's sick from the alcohol to me. My dad always v* when he drinks too much.

But she was feeling ill all day? She v*ted alot. Not just once.

People can vomit quite a lot after consuming too much alcohol. Alcohol is toxic to the body and the body needs to dispose of toxins. I think it's actually rare to hear of people vomiting only once after alcohol consumption. I am sure that is what's caused her to be ill.