Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Woke up with burning stomach

As well as nausea and diarrhea. Good grief. Technically this could be a sv since I've been exposed... I took some medicine and it hasn't helped. How do you all cope when this happens? I pretend to be so strong when I'm not feeling ill... but when this happens I lose it.
    ☮ ♥ emma

Default Re: Woke up with burning stomach

Hello there!

Try to take deep breaths and breath in and out slowly. This will help relieve some of the anxiety. Drink some water as well. I find that when I feel sick to my stomach water helps relieve my anxiety (not sure why) and it helps me feel better. If it is a stomach virus keep in mind that not everyone vomits from a stomach virus. I hope you feel better!
    I write electronic music! Check out my music here:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All my music is free! Enjoy! PM me and let me know what you think of my music.

There is hope:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

for me, i actually laugh cause i get more worried when i feel okay. yet when i feel sick i kind of take it a moment at a time. try to sleep, that helps for me and i come out of it feeling better then i did before!
    If you try and tell me a phobia is unreal. I dare you to live a day, and feel what I have to feel.

- michelle

Check out my daily blog
    for stories, poems, and all sorts of stuff related to my emetophobia.

Mt stomach burns alot, its called Dyspepsia.

I still don't feel well even though it's 12 hours later.. Ugh
    ☮ ♥ emma

just relax and take some deep breaths. Try and watch something that you like on tv, play a game on the computer or listen to some relaxing music. Maybe even take a warm bath. Do things that will soothe your body so your mind can relax. It sounds like you're in good shape since its been 12 hrs since it happened. Just keep hydrated!

I'm also exhausted so maybe I'll lay down early tonight... Thanks a bunch.
    ☮ ♥ emma