Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default any emets not got sv* when the rest off family did?

Have any of you not got sv* when the rest of your family did?

Default Re: any emets not got sv* when the rest off family did?

I haven't caught it a few times when my parents have. One time it wasn't even because I freaked out. This first time, I believe it was only because back then we had two separate bathrooms and I just didn't go in their's. The second time I went completely crazy. I stayed with my grandpa and when I would visit them, I would clean all my clothes and shower afterwards. The third time, I stayed with my grandpa again and didn't go home for a week.

Sadly no, BUT altogether 14 of us got it last time over the course of about 10 daya, it was christmas so lots of gatherings and out of the 14 only half v, the rest, me included, only got d*, which considering im the only emet i think was pretty good odds. I could handle noro if i knew id always get it without v x

I have not gotten it when all around me have. And several times I have only had nausea and diarrhea when I did get it. It IS possible to escape it.

I remember one night basically everyone in my house started v*ing except me, which was lucky, except my bedroom is right across from the bathroom so THAT wasn't pleasant.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.