Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Watery D* here I do again

So been to the loo and have very watery D* only been once. However now I panic because somewhere in my mind d* and v* go together. Laing here petrified although I have no nausea. I think it all started 4 years ago when I got sick and both did happen. However since then I have had d without v but no my mind has to go back to the time they both happened. I hate this fear feeling

Default Re: Watery D* here I do again

I could have written this post myself, I am the exact same way. I used to not care when I got d*, even liked it because I thought that meant I wouldn't v*, but then almost two years ago I got noro that started with d*, then v*, then terrible watery d*. And now I am petrified anytime I get d* or d* cramps. What we have to remember is that most of the time d* is just d*! I know how hard it is, right now even I am feeling some cramps and starting to get scared. But we can do it!
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Thanks spilled, I am sitting here dry reaching with worry, its ridiculous, I dont feel at all nauseous, how stupid is that

Literally every time I get d* or d* I go into a full mode panic attack. I associate v* with d* also. I hate it, especially because I have ibs, so I get these problems a lot. Just think about all the times you've been through this, and you have been ok !

Hope you are feeling better now...sometimes d* comes out of the blue and that may be the only think that can happen. Sometimes it could just be something you ate...

Heydani I have ulcerative colitis and I should know better, obviously nothing happened yesterday phew